PO cases no longer offered @ TE

I just checked TEs online store to see if it still says 6-8 weeks for the cases - just to find out that the cases are no longer offered. They are gone. Completely. Bummer.
Please provide fancy explanations below.

A bunch of US retailers still have them for preorder. Hopefully TE sold all to them rather than aren’t actually releasing

oy vey

Well, hopefully they’re just updating something on the website.

I haven’t received a refund or anything since I’ve already paid for mine.

Bit concerned about this. Considering I don’t think I’ve seen a case anywhere in any kind of video, and seems to me like most images are computer generated. If the cases don’t appear I think it will mean I’ll be selling them as I don’t feel at all comfortable how fragile that screen is given it’s a portable- in fact pocket device :frowning:

Quickly trying to be positive, in light of them saying they are releasing more, they maybe releasing a case that fits them all rather than a PO symbol specific shell?

Well they are showing them at Musikmesse in the cases FWIW

They are showing at the bottom of the Pocket Operator page in detail, just not showing in the store. They are named CA-12,14,16.

@darenager cheers, just saw a Musikmesse video. They look great, first time I’ve seen them ‘properly’ so thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

@darenager cheers, just saw a Musikmesse video. They look great, first time I've seen them 'properly' so thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Link to video?

http://youtu.be/3sVgRDvh-Qs

http://youtu.be/3sVgRDvh-Qs

Sweet! Thx!

youtoube translate is hysterically innacurate!

Never ended up ordering the cases. For some reason their website didn’t like me. I’m not too worried about it tho. when the XA and XB drop maybe I’ll think about cases for the whole set. I don’t plan on using these out of the studio, so I’m not too worried about the protection.

@Virtual_Flannel: XA?! XB?!! where did you get this info??? :slight_smile:

@Virtual_Flannel: XA?! XB?!! where did you get this info??? :)

http://operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/996/coming-soon-po-xa-and-po-xb

Received the below just this morning:

=============================
ORDER INFORMATION:
POCKET OPERATOR CASES DELAYED

hello,

thank you for shopping at the teenage engineering store! we are waiting for the cases for the pocket operators to arrive so we can send out your order. however, due to an error in the main production, the pocket operator cases did not pass our quality inspection.

as we always demand high quality and attention to detail in our products, we decided to reject the entire shipment this time. as soon as we have sorted out what was behind the error we will inform you about the new delivery date.

for those of you who placed an order for both pocket operators and case, we will split the shipment free of charge and send your pocket operators first.

you will receive your delivery confirmation by e-mail as soon as we ship your order.

we thank you all for your patience and support!

• teenage engineering

No timescale unfortunately…

They better hurry up before someone else beats them to market .... and with something cheaper too!

If TE were a bigger brand, places like China, Korea and Japan would already be awash with cases for the PO's!

Lot of people probably would take the B-Stock I think, Iwould if I had!

Lot of people probably would take the B-Stock I think, Iwould if I had!

Its a shame, I bet if they write-off the whole botched lot they have to trash them legally. What a waste. Can I buy three of each for like 20 bucks? lol.