iWeep, iSwear, iCurse, iQuit.

So what’s the OP1 Cookbook like? I bet its pretty neat. Heard its a comprehensive guide to getting the most from the op1… That’s why I bought one from itunes. The transaction went fine & my payment was received. I didn’t think to check the system requirements…I guess I thought if I can store & listen thousands of songs, with playlists, album art, info, watch movies or TV shows surely it can read words…its a computer.
Nope. Well OSX Maverick can, but my Mac is too old. & I could read it on my iPhone or iPad, but my phone is Android and i don’t have an iPad. Borrowed my moms but between Home Sharing & syncing libraries & turning on Genius & remembering my damn password, iGive up. Switching to the dark side.

i against i

Yep. iHeard Steve Jobs has really let himself go…

@IdkProbly might be worth contacting the author @iceritchie to see if he has pdf version, he is a righteous dude.

Yeah the iOS format for iTunes is pretty restrictive, hence it stating what the compatibility is in the iStore. Planned doing an ebook version and half way through but work has taken priority right now. I will get to it. Drop me your email idkProbly and i will try to help.

And the Post Title of the Year goes to…

Actually the thread title reminded me of this NSFW http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Metasonix_TX-3_iCunt.jpg

O how I long for the drum machine made by that guy. They’re friggin’ amazing but I can’t remember what they’re called; probably Shit Bucket or Douche Slops or something.

So what's the OP1 Cookbook like? I bet its pretty neat. Heard its a comprehensive guide to getting the most from the op1...

i found it disappointing. very very little that wasn’t in the manual already. this site is the real cookbook.

@darenager haha that pedal is gnarly! Knob, knob, knob…

Did Crumb make this? Heheh