Games

Are they actually playable?

Nope, there are no games, it’s just the UI layout. Gives some feedback on what’s going on.

no *known games : )

no *known games : )

The creator was quoted as saying there are no games, there was not enough time to program them in. Hope he’s lying and they are hidden in there. Anyone tried a gang of button combos to see if anything happens???

IMO the games most likely were not implemented due to lack of time and/or flash memory.

If you look at all the display icons you get a feeling that they were really planning something playable there… doing that now could be a nice hack, just for fun!

IMG_0119

Arh,the tempo may of been difficulty level.

I also read that they ran out of time but I sure think it’s weird that they have done all the screen design, print on the boards with the buttons corresponding to the “game” and then just released them without it? I hope that it’s hidden somehow, but I know nothing about how hard it would be to program one so maybe it was just too time consuming.

... but I know nothing about how hard it would be to program one so maybe it was just too time consuming.
Yeah, though the hard part would be designing an interesting/entertaining experience with the few resources available. The programming part of this kind of games is quite simple and easy.

The factory picture posted reminds me of the Mario Bros Game & Watch.

ok, cool, I wasn’t just missing something then! Yep be nice to uncover them, but perhaps it’s just in each synths ‘character’ that they have the look of a game.

You just lost the game.

From the NAMM videos, he seemed pretty disappointed to say there were no games, while responding cheekily to other questions. I would think he would be equally cheeky if there were hidden games. Seems like they were definitely planning on it and didn’t get to it, as people said it is weird to go to all the trouble of making it very game-y but not implementing it.

Actually, I play with this thing everyday.

:smiley: