Seller feedback thread.

edited March 2015 in Buy/Sell
So, there's no seller feedback thread here on the forum, so if I may be so bold, I'd like to start one!

I'll start it off by saying thanks to Artsutanov!!!!

I just got my OP1, OPLab and a couple of aluminum stands from a member here, Artsutanov.  First of all, the price was awesome, in my humble opinion, he cut me a damn good deal.  The OP1 and OPlab equipment was flawless, without fingerprints even, seriously looked like I bought new stuff from the local music store.  He packed it to survive a nuclear war.  And despite the fact that my Paypal was being a fussy little bitch, he was totally cool with everything.  We emailed back and forth a bunch, and it was totally cool getting to talk to another forum member for the most part, so this was pretty much the best online purchase I've ever had.  I'm pretty fortunate that I'd been looking for an OP1 at this time, because Artsutanov totally hooked me up with some fantastic gear at a reasonable price, and at time when the prices of new stuff is shooting through the roof.  Seriously though, I've seen 'new' guitars in worse condition than this 'used' synth'!!!!

Comments

• Sounds very nice and reasonably. Why don't you just change the title of the thread into seller feedback or so?!
  • Sounds like a good idea, huh?
  • Good idea. I Announced it for the Buy/Sell category.

@lamp purchased my Blofeld a while back and paid with the quickness

and of course we all know @darenager is great, bought one of his Synclabs for my Oplab.
  • Many thanks to xbted, for a great transaction on my Op-1/Oplab. A really friendly & trustworthy chap! Yes his Paypal was weird & annoying but i never felt uneasy at any point during our transaction. I was happy to offer a good deal on the kit & chuffed at how pleased he was. It was a genuine pleasure mate, thank you!
  • Hi, a OP-1 newbie here. I just traded OP-1 from @josker and must say it was very positive experience. Really fair and straight communication. We were able to build a mutual trust through lengthy yet pleasant and relaxed PM conversation on Elektronauts forum. He experienced some shipping hiccups but handled them so well that I received OP-1 earlier than he's got his MD. To be specific I got it the very next day after he shipped it within EU. Thank you again, @josker! I would do business anytime again with you.
  • edited May 2016
    Unfortunately I've had a lousy experience with user @smashedcrab /josh, as my payment posted on March 27th has yielded no items as of May 31st.

I think at this point it's safe to say I'm not going to see anything, despite attempts to cajole him to send it along.

Don't do any swapping/trading/selling with that shyster.
  • Oh my, I managed to miss @cube48 's feedback on this thread and failed to leave any of my own. 

Basically, the experience was very pleasant – top-notch communication and even though there was a problem with mailing stuff with batteries within the EU (i.e. my OP-1), Cube48 was not troubled at all and took it really well. 

I hear he has an OP-1 for sale. Can recommend ;)
  • Needles said:

Unfortunately I've had a lousy experience with user @smashedcrab /josh, as my payment posted on March 27th has yielded no items as of May 31st.

I think at this point it's safe to say I'm not going to see anything, despite attempts to cajole him to send it along.

Don't do any swapping/trading/selling with that shyster.
    Ouch :/ they haven't been active here since April 5th, either.
  • edited June 2016
    Tell me about it.  

In the meantime, I've also had great experiences buying/trading with Darenager and Dichstudios1 here, and dozens of others folks on Muff's & Elektronauts over the years.

• Had great experiences with @darenager and @elpuma - the latter whose wife knitted me a colour coded case for the PO-12 and sent it half way around the world before asking for any money! Way to go!

CB
  • Had faultless experience with @KrisM, couldn't recommend highly enough.
  • @Cyco was so generous and shipped the OP-1 as well as Korg Monotron just as described. Excellent doing business with him! Thanks!
  • I'll vouch for @needles a real stand up guy! Fantastic to work with!
  • edited September 2016
    Sorry but I have to point out @ademthein (https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2293/fs-selling-op-1-acidlab-elektrons#latest ) as a bad seller. I paid for my object 11 days ago, he disappeared from the internet 5 days later without giving me any information about the shipping in the meantime.

I hope in paypal's buyer protection!
  • Sorry but I have to point out @adamthein (https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2293/fs-selling-op-1-acidlab-elektrons#latest ) as a bad seller. I paid for my object 11 days ago, he disappeared from the internet 5 days later without giving me any information about the shipping in the meantime.

Seems to be active on Elektronauts as well:

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/done/28841

• Sorry but I have to point out @adamthein (https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2293/fs-selling-op-1-acidlab-elektrons#latest ) as a bad seller. I paid for my object 11 days ago, he disappeared from the internet 5 days later without giving me any information about the shipping in the meantime.

Seems to be active on Elektronauts as well:

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/done/28841

That person has now been expelled from Elektronauts.

• What a totally small penis.
    Sorry to hear that @carlosbigne.
  • Just a quick note for a shout out to @cube48 - he bought/traded for my Linnstrument and everything went super smooth.  Great comms and very honest.  Cheers!
  • I can only copy what @J0n35y wrote. Nice to deal with you mate. Wouldn't hesitate do buy or trade with you again.
  • Thought I'd put a note up to say that I had a faultless time with @Nawi77 buying his OP-1 off him!  Arrived today and all is grand.  Delighted to have an OP-1 back in possession.  Cheers!
  • Tuhrkuhr!

Thanks for a great transaction!

My oplab was double bubble wrapped and works great and looks flawless.

I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks again!

• A smooth transaction with @dichstudios for 2 Po cases. Quality stuff. Cheers.
  • Thumbs up for @J0n35y , nice guy, everything else went super smooth, even if the shipping company went a little late (for reasons unconnected to him of course)
  • I bought a used (well... practically brand new) Moog Mother 32 from @Artsutanov and the transaction was quick and painless, the synth in pristine condition, postage included in the very reasonable selling price, and it was packaged to withstand a small nuclear blast.

I was given the choice of making payment through PayPal friends/family (aren't we all friends on this forum?) to save on fees, which I rightfully trusted him enough to do.

Communication throughout was excellent and it is also good to know the sale is contributing to him again becoming an OP-1 owner.
  • edited December 2016
    Thanks to @Hakon for a really smooth/stress free transaction. The perfect buyer, and a genuine pleasure to do business with.
  • Also bought a Moog Mother 32 from @Artsutanov and again I cannot thank him enough, really communicative and helpful, and the package was armoured like a tank. Cheers!
  • Thanks again @Phorx.

Another great buyer & stress free transaction. 
  • @hudson and @goldenbowl99 might have something to say about being approached by @benjie.
    I have raised strong suspicions in the past about this user, and he really seems to give me good reasons.

• Wanted to vouch for @xbted (this thread creator) as a great seller.
    Good communcations, prompt postage and very geniune guy.

• @hudson and @goldenbowl99 might have something to say about being approached by @benjie.

I have raised strong suspicions in the past about this user, and he really seems to give me good reasons.
    I knew that @LyingDalai had reasons to be suspicious of @benjie after reading a comment in a previous post. Benjie approached me as I am currently after buying an OP-1. He sent me pictures on request. However, after me telling him that I need a couple of days to gather funds (and that if he sells in the meantime - so be it), he said to give him a 5% advance to keep hold of it for me - personally, I wasn't sure about this.

I asked for a video of it being used and his Paypal address and he hasn't replied for over a week. Which is a little strange as communication was swift and regular before.