Here we go...SET of PO on Ebay

Interested to see what these go for. Def good timing to put these up now while GAS/supply ratio is maxed the fuck out., I bet they go for at least double retail.

Shit if I could actually get my order I’d consider flipping them too. Easy $$$. What do you think?

Shut It!! Fucker!

TE thinkin’ is more than selling and paying for ShitHoles…

???

yea thats pretty lame from a mystical standpoint. not surprised tho. ppl are..well.. ppl.

wasn't there another one here within the last few days? or did he pack up his warez and run for the hill.

The other one got his POs sold =/

oh well. this doesn't really move the needle for me.

yea its wack, but its a two way street. there are ppl who are agreeing to pay the inflated cost.

so yea...whatevz

just pointing out the auctions as an FYI as a fan of TE and future owner of PO’s. So I really need to be called a shithole and Fuck? stay classy bro…

I have no problem with people taking advantage of the market and making a few bucks.

just pointing out the auctions as an FYI as a fan of TE and future owner of PO's. So I really need to be called a shithole and Fuck? stay classy bro...

I think he was calling the eBay seller a fucker, not you?

don’t wanna hurt somebody.

Haha

just pointing out the auctions as an FYI as a fan of TE and future owner of PO’s. So I really need to be called a shithole and Fuck? stay classy bro…

I think he was calling the eBay seller a fucker, not you?

Haha Ya that’s just how johnny rolls.

I seriously don’t get the hype. Is mere lack of supply enough to warrant this craziness with ebay and $200 target price? Although, Kaossilator 2 does cost around $160… But that includes a case and a proper screen.

You know, I think I simply do not understand the devices in this (sub-$200) range in general. Not my thing, I guess.

Been waiting for this to happen, I’m watching the auctions to see how much this guy makes

Hello! I am the seller of the Pocket Operators listed on ebay…and yes, I do realize that the Buy It Now price is obnoxious, but I truly didn’t think anyone would actually pay that amount for these things, and they haven’t. I totally understand how people feel this is a bit of a dirtbag move, but I figured if someone has that kind of cash to throw around on toys they missed out on buying, then so be it. As far as selling them for whatever they end up going for, I don’t see the big deal. All three ended up costing a little over $200 US shipped from France, so while they’re REALLY cool and fun, my eurocrack addiction takes precedence at this point.

Hello! I am the seller of the Pocket Operators listed on ebay...and yes, I do realize that the Buy It Now price is obnoxious, but I truly didn't think anyone would actually pay that amount for these things, and they haven't. I totally understand how people feel this is a bit of a dirtbag move, but I figured if someone has that kind of cash to throw around on toys they missed out on buying, then so be it. As far as selling them for whatever they end up going for, I don't see the big deal. All three ended up costing a little over $200 US shipped from France, so while they're REALLY cool and fun, my eurocrack addiction takes precedence at this point.

I’m with you man, I get that people have feeling hurt, because they wish they got shipped the units as they are actually going to use them. At then end of the day people gotta eat. It’s smart, all those cats out there copping Yeezys for 350 and selling them for 2000. That is hustling right there, can’t knock the hustle.

Hello! I am the seller of the Pocket Operators listed on ebay...and yes, I do realize that the Buy It Now price is obnoxious, but I truly didn't think anyone would actually pay that amount for these things, and they haven't. I totally understand how people feel this is a bit of a dirtbag move, but I figured if someone has that kind of cash to throw around on toys they missed out on buying, then so be it. As far as selling them for whatever they end up going for, I don't see the big deal. All three ended up costing a little over $200 US shipped from France, so while they're REALLY cool and fun, my eurocrack addiction takes precedence at this point.

Get money

Hustling is one way of putting it. Greed is another. I am a bit of a lefty mind you.

Hustling is one way of putting it. Greed is another. I am a bit of a lefty mind you.

I am an extreme left winger. It’s only greed if you have too much money in the first place. Making an extra 100 bucks can make a big difference on a low income, thats not greed that feed…ing your family.

It’s interesting having this conversation as we see the release of the new Kanye shoe. People lining up to buy the limited 350$ shoe and then flip it on eBay for 2000$. I’m sure most people would love to be able to afford 300$ shoes, and just keep them. For the average person, you can’t hate for flipping them for a months rent. Same here on a smaller scale, all of a sudden its, like hmm I could sell these and make enough money to buy them again later and essentialy fund the purchase.

I am an extreme left winger. It’s only greed if you have too much money in the first place. Making an extra 100 bucks can make a big difference on a low income, thats not greed that feed…ing your family.

That’s a fair point. Although feeding a Eurorack addiction is a bit different to feeding your family.