Has anyone received a PO order shipping notice yet?

Just curious if people in europe or close by had gotten a note about when to expect them.

Nope (USA).

Waiting for my tracking number to Canada…

I got an email from Simon at TE today saying they will get in touch with people this week to let them know when their orders will be dispatched.

I hope its soon though.

Thanks @spacetravelmadeeasy . So no need to bother them separately.

I imagine they’ll be getting hundreds of these emails and it was probably a cut n paste job that I got in reply :wink:

no confirmation for my shipment to Germany yet …

I got an email from Simon at TE today saying they will get in touch with people this week to let them know when their orders will be dispatched.
I hope its soon though.

awesome. thanks for the update! i guess if you bought them when the site still seemed a bit broken, id bet were the first batch out… so were all probably due for one of those emails sometime this week! thanks again for the input!

Not yet. Ordered the PO’s when the site was still a bit broken (not officially online) ^^

Order 183xxx

Order 184700ish, nothing yet

Order 183xxx, no shipping confirmation yet.

Tried to order the cases again today for the third time, (first and second when they were first available for reals with a price and cartable). No receipt and they didn’t take my money. I wonder if they will sort all that when they start processing orders or something. Really weird.

183xxx as well still nothing. I’ll give it till the end of this week before I care! Or am upset. Or will just end up waiting long. Lol.

Wow, I am just below order 201,000. They must have one hell of a hit on their hands with this one! Wish I’d bought from the French store now - I got my badges today at least :smiley:

hmmm… acquaintance that also ordered before they updated the site to the april shipping notification heard back from them shipping time 2-3 months…

my order# is 1863xx

1833XX and also nothing yet. I hope they notify us soon.

hmmm... acquaintance that also ordered before they updated the site to the april shipping notification heard back from them shipping time 2-3 months...

my order# is 1863xx

This is my sadface :frowning:

1864xx

They now have this on their Facebook page:
<span data-ft="{“tn”:“K”}" data-reactid=".17.1:3:1:$comment10152963942761550_10152973345461550:0.0.$right.0.$left.0.0.1:$comment-body">
"The
cases for pocket operators are now available for pre-ordering through
our website. We can not add anything to existing orders, so if you need
to order this also please either just place an additional order, or let
us know if you need to cancel the first order and place a new one.

All
orders will be processed in sequence, in a first-come, first-served
manner. Due to the overwhelming demand, delivery is expected within 2 – 3
months, and hopefully faster. We will let you know as soon as possible
when we are ready to ship your order.

Thank you very much for your support! We are very happy about the pocket operators and can’t wait to get them out to you!

Please
note: Due to new product launch and new website email response times
are a little slower than usual. We read and answer everything so please
bare with us and thank you for your understanding!"

Back in the days “in stock” meant “in stock” but nowadays it means something else it seems :slight_smile:

Huh. Can’t see the post. But they must be referring to the back orders 2-3 months is April.

im in the 182XXX’s so hope that means ill have them before i move in a month! :confused: