:: Questions to the NAMM TE booth :: (post your inquiries)

I thought I might as well harass the Teenage geniuses since I’m there, and get all those heavy chests feeling lighter.

At the top of my head, here’s mine:

-What were your design goals with the Pocket Operators, and as early as it is, have most of them been met?

• iOS apps, will TE tread in these shark infested waters?
  • Are the POs software upgradable? How will they be fixed in case some bug shows up?

• Are the PO games actually playable? How?

• will there be an OP-1 update to implement the POs?
  • will there be more POs in the future?

- and, not as important, but what role exactly did Cheap Monday have to do with anything with the POs???

-when will I have my PO!

Keep em’ guys coming I’m here now.

Upside down

• Are they planning on making future Music Technology products? :wink:
Is there an OPlab update coming?

What about PO13 and PO15?

When are they shipping?

I’ll give it a half an hour before I ask

When are the cases going to be available?

if you’re still around there… there’s a nice branded audio cable on the PO Factory photo on the store… are they planning to sell branded cables for the POs like they have the branded usb cord for the OP-1?

I’ll Ask

I’ll post answers later tonight, stay tuned.

Can PO be synced with CV triggers or gates from modular?

- Are the POs software upgradable? How will they be fixed in case some bug shows up?
  • Are the PO games actually playable? How?

So these are answers from Jonas, one of the engineers who has more insight weighted in another aspect of TE.

• So unfortunately the POs are not upgradable :frowning: but they are hackable. They did think about having updates be sent through the sync ports, but it didn’t work out.

• There are no games on the POs, they didn’t have time.

There are no games on the POs, they didn't have time.

No game and no updates, bummer. Oh well. Still super stoked on these little beasts.

- will there be more POs in the future?

- and, not as important, but what role exactly did Cheap Monday have to do with anything with the POs???
  • Jonas doesn’t know if there will be any future POs, only time will tell.

-Cheap Monday designed their lab coats and T-shirts at some point and it evolved into the PO collaboration. Plus they’re each other’s friendly neighbors scratching each other’s back, so the marketing crossover was a natural occurrence.