OP-Z to PC for file transfer and Drum Utility *Fixed*

I can’t get the opz to show up on my pc for file tranfers. I did the hold track button while powering up via the manual (20.3 Importing Sounds) but it does not not connect to my pc.

Any info on pc drum utility to opz?

I am stuck with factory sounds.

thanks

Try going into device manager when you have it connected, if you see it there and it isn’t working delete it from device manager and then refresh, it should re-install it and then it should work fine, you might have to do this occasionally as sometimes it seems that it gets corrupted. I have done mine about 4 times now.

What do the lights look like when you boot into this mode? Are you using any dongles, adapters, or extensions with the cable your op-z came with?

You can find the drum utility here. You will need to get the op-z connected to your computer to take advantage of the drum utility. - https://splice.com/plugins/26589-op-1-drum-utility-vst-au-by-xfer-records

@darenager said:
Try going into **_device manager _**when you have it connected, if you see it there and it isn’t working delete it from device manager and then refresh, it should re-install it and then it should work fine, you might have to do this occasionally as sometimes it seems that it gets corrupted. I have done mine about 4 times now.

BINGO! fixed

thanks.

Cool thanks for follow up.