How's OP-1 stock these days

hello there, I just ordered a op-1 from perfectcircuit during black friday discount. just wondering how long it take these day to back to stock

Comments

• I ordered on 11/02 and haven’t been notified of shipping yet. During the time I ordered (also on sale) other retailers were reporting estimated ship dates of 11/15 or so, which have since been changed to the first or second week of December. I was kind of hoping PC was in the same restock range, but they might have been back ordered further than like Guitar Center or Sweetwater...So, I’m hoping sometime in the next couple of weeks?

• @FLDPLN said:
    I ordered on 11/02 and haven’t been notified of shipping yet. During the time I ordered (also on sale) other retailers were reporting estimated ship dates of 11/15 or so, which have since been changed to the first or second week of December. I was kind of hoping PC was in the same restock range, but they might have been back ordered further than like Guitar Center or Sweetwater...So, I’m hoping sometime in the next couple of weeks?

thanks for sharing, I hope both of us can get op-1 soon

• Yes here in France everyone is expecting an op-1 shipping on the 15th of december. Meanwhile the prices went up 20 to 50€ everywhere.......

• session.de has the OP-1 in stock for 949€

https://www.session.de/TEENAGE-ENGINEERING-OP-1.html