Op-z 'does the app enable....' Q's.

Skimmed the manual but seems slightly non-informative. Does the app allow -

Unlimited projects/management.

Unlimited patches and samples/management.

Project/Patch name/renaming.

Thanks

No to all above as far as I can tell, it doesn’t add anything, it’s just a screen

Mmm. Lame/wasted opportunity :frowning: Hopefully some more useful functionality gets added. Not in a rush so will sit and see how it unfolds.

Really curious whether the future synth engines mentioned on the TE site will be at a price. And also wanna know the module prices… Could do without getting sucked in to another IAP type eco system and realising a year down the line ive spent over a grand on something that originally felt like it was gonna cost me around £600 all in…

To be fair TE never charged for any of the new OP1 synth engines, so we have no reason at this time to suspect they will charge…hardware obviously is a different matter

@SLiC said:
To be fair TE never charged for any of the new OP1 synth engines, so we have no reason at this time to suspect they will charge…hardware obviously is a different matter

It’s just the way that the TE website says the new synth engines will be available via the configurator (I forget the right name maybe!?) in the app. Cynic in me feels like IAP is on the cards but hopefully not and just a convenient way to update firmware etc.

I’d be tickled to have the TE version of Overbridge, and then allow users to either sell their own patches, or share them freely. That’d be kinda neat.