Korg nano kontrol and op-z

would those two work together, like controlling (kontrolling?) the mixer and mutes? how would I set this up?

Comments

• As long as you can map MIDI cc from the nanokontrol to the OP-Z you'll be able to control mutes and mute groups.The guide gives you the details of the MIDI mappings: https://www.teenageengineering.com/guides/op-z/midi. I haven't used the nanokontrol though I'm thinking it ought to work ok with OP-Z. Just connect a USB cable from your nanokontrol to the unit.

• Has anyone had any luck using the Korg Nanokontrol or Nanokey Studio with the OP-Z?

• I’ve used it with nanokey studio.
    Conmected with usb c to micro cabel.

@awb79 said:
    Has anyone had any luck using the Korg Nanokontrol or Nanokey Studio with the OP-Z?

• I couldn’t get my nano’s working when I tried them but it was on the last OS not the current one, I tried the nanokey2, nanokontrol2 and nanopad2 with a c to micro cable.

• Nanokey2 works fine for me with a normal cable

• I noticed that pitchbend was being received but not notes, so I did a factory reset and tried it again and it works as expected, then I restored my projects and it went back to not working again, so then I did another factory reset and this time copied the midi config file into my backup, replacing the one that did not work, restored with the replacement midi config and now it all works properly.

So if anyone is having problems with midi not working correctly, it is worth making a backup, and doing the above.

• Many thanks, i’ll give that a go!