Portable speaker options for OP-Z

I understand the OP-Z doesn’t have a built in speaker… any ideas for a really small speaker that can sit connected to the unit?

@briant said:
I understand the OP-Z doesn’t have a built in speaker… any ideas for a really small speaker that can sit connected to the unit?

It does have a built in speaker!

You can hear a very brief demo of the built in speaker in cuckoo’s latest video.

Ok, great - I wasn’t able to confirm that when I was reading the specs.

With TE’s speaker prowess and miniturizing skillset, you’d hope a portable speaker was in the works that could latch on to either synth they sell.

@PLNB said:
With TE’s speaker prowess and miniturizing skillset, you’d hope a portable speaker was in the works that could latch on to either synth they sell.

like a mini OD-11

@kingof9x said:

@PLNB said:

like a mini OD-11

But with Bluetooth connectivity…

Whats the portable extra speakers for? Kitchen table jams or busking streetcorners? I have been using the Sony XB10 with the PO’s at home for fun; it’s both Bluetooth and AUX in, great bass when not connected to the Proper amps or monitors. I mean if you wanna joke about pipe dream portable speaker setups the Roland KC-220’s are battery powered stereo monsters. You could do the Roland CUBE STREET, the JC-40, JC-22 or even below that the Yamaha THR10X? All options I have messed with from friends kits.

1 Like