OP-Z retailers ETA

I thought it would be helpful for people waiting for the unit to share ETA from OP-Z retailers we know around the world. Last time I checked, no ETA yet in Canada. I heard something about Nov 5th for Sweetwater am I right ?

No ETA in Australia yet AFAIK.

19.10 in Finland. Wrote and asked the retailer.

Ordered from a third party retailer in Sweden. They’re supposed to get their batch on the 17:th of october, so I’m hoping to get mine around the 19:th.

The Swedish post service sucks though so I wouldn’t be suprised if I got it in november.

@Operator666 which retailer? I’ll be in Sweden early November, hoping to pick one up, wonder if they’ll still have any in stores by then… or maybe I’ll get lucky in Amsterdam or something.

@KePHF said:

US retailer ?

US retailer Perfect Circuit told me last week “sometime in October”, but it may be later due to demand.

@pselodux said:
@Operator666 which retailer? I’ll be in Sweden early November, hoping to pick one up, wonder if they’ll still have any in stores by then… or maybe I’ll get lucky in Amsterdam or something.

Ordered from E-music(.se)

I haven’t seen many TE products in Swedish stores apart from the occasional pocket operator, but I live in Gothenburg which is the Elektron-capitol so…

You might be able to find one in a store if you’re visiting Stockholm. Or you could try pre-ordering via 4-Sound and ask them to arrange for you to pick it up at one of their stores, they’re pretty big in Sweden.

Send me a pm if you would like me to look into it for you.

@Tony said:

@KePHF said:

US retailer ?

Finland…

beginning of next year in Slovakia :frowning:

I pre-ordered from Musician’s Friend in the US back in August. Got an email a few days ago that indicated they might ship by end of October. Not holding my breath.

Just gotta be patient and play with my other toys in the meantime! :smiley:

I contacted finnish retailer verkkokauppa.com and asked if the still expect 19.10 to be true, they answered that there has occured some delays and now it says 26.10 on their page.
But I guess they really dont know.
Just have to wait some more :slight_smile:

@masamarysson said:
I contacted finnish retailer verkkokauppa.com and asked if the still expect 19.10 to be true, they answered that there has occured some delays and now it says 26.10 on their page.

Got message from them that probably they will get them before 26.10.

Nov 9 in Sweden, ordered from E-music.

Do anyone here have news about north american retailers ? Is it for end of October ?

My retailer in Australia has it coming in “Late November” which is an improvement on “we don’t know yet” - I’m hoping this information is true, even better I hope they are “under-promising” to over-deliver and it might come earlier, but we shall see. :smiley:

Guitar Center in the US called me to say my pre-order from them “looks like they are planning on shipping towards the end of November. Expect delivery of that first or second week in December”. Glad I don’t have to wait for that order as I have a TE order coming.

@masamarysson said:

@masamarysson said:

@masamarysson said:

@masamarysson said:

Got message from them that probably they will get them before 26.10.

Should have ordered directly from TE ?
During that time finnish verkkokauppa.com was certain (or at least gave that impression) that they would get their batch at october 19th.

Turned out they have no clue of when it’s coming. Apparently TE changes their delivery time all the time. They are now estimating november 2…

Moogaudio in Canada told me around December, without more info… So I switched my pre order to Gear4audio, ETA is Nov 9th :slight_smile: