OP-Z Release Date

David from TE just on stage right now and said September 17 launch event in London.

And you did not film this!?

I got tons of film and photos! Couldn’t post them during the presentation… Going to edit stuff tonight

@instantjuggler said:
I got tons of film and photos! Couldn’t post them during the presentation… Going to edit stuff tonight

Niceeeee!

@instantjuggler well, pics or else… :smiley:

Great news!

Now we come to the payoff

i googled “teenage engineering london september 17” and came up with this result:

https://www.tomdixon.net/story/post/electroanalogue/?utm_source=Tom+Dixon+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7ca45ea252-LDF+Invite+EUK+ALL&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_08e2f5281e-7ca45ea252-[LIST_EMAIL_ID]&ct=t(LDF+Invite+EUK+ALL)&goal=0_08e2f5281e-7ca45ea252-[LIST_EMAIL_ID]&mc_cid=7ca45ea252&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

…so from the event from MOMA 3 months ago we now have a launch from a posh London furniture store…?..it gets better and better…

@eesn

https://instagram.com/p/BnKKNxVgu39/

@KePHF i tried to upload photos and such here but no luck for some reason. i gave all my content to my friend who runs zoperator on instagram so he’s posting all the stuff over there if you want to see it!

@instantjuggler said:
@KePHF i tried to upload photos and such here but no luck for some reason. i gave all my content to my friend who runs zoperator on instagram so he’s posting all the stuff over there if you want to see it!

Awesome! Good job ?

…zoperato : Previously they said it would be released in the spring, now she said the summer but who knows…

…Awesome…cant wait…nearly 4 years latter…must be a record of sorts

@stepanok that’s regarding the IKEA collab, not the OP-Z

september 17, technically pre-fall :smiley:

I say it wont happen…released means being able to order it in the shops…i might be wrong…we 'll see…

This is awesome, if t e had the plans to make these announcements here, then it somewhat makes up for them not telling us much since MOMAgate. Now to check with my supplier about when their first shipment is expected. Thanks for collecting this @instantjuggler are you based in Russia?

saw the packaging on instagram. looks sweeet!

@masterofstuff124 said:
saw the packaging on instagram. looks sweeet!

Yeah, those overlays. I’d imagine it’s like one for each mode. Pretty clever ???

I saw Steeezo on Instagram posted a story with two dongles and the caption “for the Z”. Almost looked like USB-C to USB-A converters. If someone else is more dongle-familiar though, maybe they’ll see something different. Would be cool if TE finally brought USB Host capability to an OP.