Launching opzed.com, OP-Z news, videos, and tutorials

Long term lurker first time poster. As much as I love my OP-1, I’ve been quietly working on a website for all thing Teenage Engineering OP-Z called opzed.com. I’ve been aggregating news from this forum, various youtube channels, and instagram in anticipation of the launch. In the future I’m going to add videos, guides, and tutorials in collaboration with several beta testers. Would love to get your feedback and if you are interested in following along please subscribe to the newsletter. Thank you!

I like the layout/design of the site. It has a retro feel that I like. Looking forward to more content after release

Was just at the moma in soho they said the only details they had is that it’s delayed and not happening Monday.

Do’h ! :frowning:

@alvingreen said:
Was just at the moma in soho they said the only details they had is that it’s delayed and not happening Monday.

damn? forreal? smh

couldn’t browse this on my phone

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll work on the mobile friendly version @eesn

Thanks @Fattigman for the kind words!

Confused me a bit why there wasn’t an easy link in the Primary Navigation to take me back to Home - unless that’s a temporary splash screen.

Less importantly: on the homescreen “protable” should read “portable”.

CB

Nah, it’s professional table

@ludicrouSpeed said:
Nah, it’s professional table

Haha!!

@cloudburst thanks for checking it out, fixed the typo (although maybe I should just own the pro table B) ) and you can click the opzed logo to go back to home.

Have you stopped maintaining the opzed site? Seems last news was the release of fw 1.1.23.

CB

1 Like