OP-1 OS update

Are we likely to see any further significant updates to the OP1 OS or do you think that’s it?

No…
Maybe for some op1-opz workflow…

I’m hopeful for one more.
I may be dreaming.

I’d like a ‘better’ reverb, but apart from that i’m pretty happy…

Please, for the sake of all tht is funky, can the push encoders reset to init value / toggle between 2 settings? Seems like a waste… Some settings it doesn’t really matter, but every time I have to pull the screen right up close to my face to check that my panning is centred, I’m reminded of the question of WTF… At least the setting could change colour, or go bold when it’s centred. For an interface that is mostly super great, and excellent, it’s a real head scratcher for me.

1 Like

@ludicrouSpeed said:
Please, for the sake of all tht is funky, can the push encoders reset to init value / toggle between 2 settings? Seems like a waste… Some settings it doesn’t really matter, but every time I have to pull the screen right up close to my face to check that my panning is centred, I’m reminded of the question of WTF… At least the setting could change colour, or go bold when it’s centred. For an interface that is mostly super great, and excellent, it’s a real head scratcher for me.

haha, truth!

1 Like

Can anyone help with the update procedures, I went on the website today clicked on the op-1 update and my windows 10 laptop came up with screens of scrambled code , in the end it decided, windows was unable to handle the situation, and shut down the page … ?

Seems your browser tries to display the binary. Instead use right mouse button -> save link as…

Thanks for your help , I hardly ever use my laptop these days , as I am a pad person , I did a windows update , and ended in the screen of death , so I reverted back to a raspberry pi I bought a few years ago for a project … and saved file as you said all worked ok … thank you again … very simple tip … that jogged a old boys memory…

Indeed, this is a must have