Real talk - OP-1 while on the toilet?

Asking for a friend. Seems like the form factor is just squeezing for it. I mean… the smart phone changed pooping forever. Can the OP-1 compete?

Who’s got the best toilet compositions? No sampling, please.

All the time.

Literally all of my Battle entries started there

It can be a bit cold on your knees in the winter.

@sparky lol

toilet game is strong over here. usually not the op1 tho.
nintendo ds or ipad is my go to.

@Sparky said:
It can be a bit cold on your knees in the winter.

Good observation!
I’m glad I’m not alone in this venture… @docshermsticks - iPad, for sure! It’s where I make my Moog Apps presets!

I’m travelling India with my OP-1 right now and spent a good hour on the toilet the other day, which was long enough to make this:

https://soundcloud.com/elliot-fightmaster/shit-yarnz-mp3

This is a shitty topic, ha!

@dawg_dawgenstein said:
…and spent a good hour on the toilet the other day

Maybe you should get that looked at? :s

Not so really into toilet jam but I just broke my ankle and I’m sooooo happy to have an OP-1 right now!

@mrbernard honestly it’s just par for the course during the first few weeks over here!

I can see the new ad copy now: “And with the built-in sampler, pooping was never this fun!”

you guys are seriously messed up. do you play the harmonica while you piss too? smfh…

yall rdy kno, i take OP 2’s all day

@lefilou how’s your ankle? post choons

@eesn cast is FINALLY coming off this Friday. Been 8 weeks. Needless to say, I can’t wait to be able to stand in front of my turntable and sample the hell out of the records I dug online…
evil laughter

Just make sure the mic isn’t turned on while you record or it might end up sounding like crap.