Sampling radio problem! Presets not showing.

Hi folks,

I found a nice OP-1 on auction, which I am keen on buying today. But the seller says there is one problem.

He says that after sampling of the radio. if he goes to the list of synth presets and it shows only the engines on the left in blue, but not the presets on the right in green.
It apparently doesn’t happen everytime, but it sometimes does.
After switching the OP off and on again the green presets are back.

Anybody know of this? Is it a bug of a certain OS?

I would appreciate if you could explain more clearly what this is about, if you know. And let me know…should I stay away from this OP-1?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!.. in getting me my OP-1 :slight_smile:

I get the feeling this may be user error. If you press shift + T1 you can swap out the synth/drum engine in a preset and the list of presets doesn’t show up. If you press shift + 1-8 you get the preset list. There have been dozens of posts over the years from users thinking its a bug. You may want to confirm with the seller.

I get the feeling this may be user error. If you press shift + T1 you can swap out the synth/drum engine in a preset and the list of presets doesn’t show up. If you press shift + 1-8 you get the preset list. There have been dozens of posts over the years from users thinking its a bug. You may want to confirm with the seller.

Thanks for your answer. That might be it. I took the plunge now…if nobody outbids me, it is mine :slight_smile: I figured, if anything it would be fixed by a firmware update anyway.

Fingers crossed it doesn’t go up too high.