Webcassette

Fun little online cassette processor. Upload your file and mess with the tape settings. Seems pretty cool resource for funking up audio files in your phone to feed op1 :wink:

Only listened to it quick but liked the sound of it and apparently there’s an AUv3 version coming for ios :slight_smile:

https://webcassette.klysmafax.se

uuuh… it sounds nothing like a cassette tape, the motor is a joke, and so are the meters. The “dolby” buttons are so obviously mislabelled it’s hilarious and slightly insulting to anyone who likes the odd “colour” of dolby nr. But: whatever sounds good to the ears…

uuuh... it sounds nothing like a cassette tape, the motor is a joke, and so are the meters. The "dolby" buttons are so obviously mislabelled it's hilarious and slightly insulting to anyone who likes the odd "colour" of dolby nr. But: whatever sounds good to the ears...

Haha :slight_smile: Doubt I’ll ever use the online version but ios AUv3 would probably see some action… Still a lack of plugins like this on ios.

I wasn’t expecting a Nakamichi Dragon in my web browser but I’ve had some fun with this. Thanks for sharing. Those VU meters are fucked though hahaha.