I recorded an EP with just a PO-33, no additional effects..

https://0f-digital.bandcamp.com/album/--6

Basically one long 24 minute jam, but I cut it in three because I like things in threes :D

It's unapologetically repetitive, slow moving, minimalist IDM; somewhat influenced by Gescom's A1-D1 material. I edited out some of the meandering parts and gave it a light master, but other than that it is pretty much the raw audio.

Samples from Monomachine, Machinedrum, Nord Lead and some old tracks of mine.

I made the mistake of not getting video footage of the jam, as I was sitting on the couch and it was just spontaneous with my Zoom recorder.. but maybe I'll jam out something similar and upload it as a video in the future.

Comments

• Fantastic! Congratulations. I don't think it's repetitive at all. I can hear the Gescom influence for sure. 

Thanks for making my evening of exam marking much more interesting.
  • Listening right now - powerful breaks! The PO-33 pure sound is full of noisy lo-fi glory. Great selection of sounds, btw. Thanks for posting. 
  • Saw your Elecktronauts post and started listening yesterday. Finished up today. Damn fine work!!! Nice escape while working this morning. 
  • Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with the PO-33. I think I'm gonna get the PO-35 soon as well and pair the two together, maybe record another EP :D
  • I went in with really low expectations and was blown away with how much this made me bob my head. Really good job!
  • you sir... have done a very impressive thing here
  • thanks!
  • i finally got my ears on your EP and, apart it being a bit slow moving to my weird taste, it is an amazing piece of music i must say. i am at the very start of opening that purely PO-33 crafted EPs world and it drives my inspiration to a whole new level, previously unreachable and even seeming impossible. great job! and thank you for publishing it!
  • Thanks for listening :D
  • Great stuff!