OP-1 quiz for lurkers without an OP-1 yet

I don’t yet have an OP-1, although I’ve watched and read just about everything I can find.

Mine has been ordered for over a month but still out of stock which seems to be a very common occurrence, so I thought I would put together a little quiz to help pass the time for all of us stuck in “backorder hell”. Maybe it could be fun for someone who actually has their OP-1, although it’s probably a lot easier for you folks who can actually touch one :slight_smile:

I’d paste the quiz inline, but it seems to exceed the character count allowed by the forum.

Haha, this is awesome.

Why not make a survey monkey? It’s free…

https://www.surveymonkey.com

Yes, if you make this an online survey, I’ll be happy to take it and help you out, but I’m not going to have the time to answer your txt file.

Yes, if you make this an online survey, I'll be happy to take it and help you out, but I'm not going to have the time to answer your txt file.

Hi flyingace71 - I guess I didn’t explain well enough but I don’t need the answers, as I know them already. This was intended exclusively for fun, so read/answer if you feel like it - but I may still do a survey monkey if people find this entertaining and like that format better.

Yes, if you make this an online survey, I'll be happy to take it and help you out, but I'm not going to have the time to answer your txt file.

Hi flyingace71 - I guess I didn’t explain well enough but I don’t need the answers, as I know them already. This was intended exclusively for fun, so read/answer if you feel like it - but I may still do a survey monkey if people find this entertaining and like that format better.

It was fun, I enjoyed it. Thanks.