Drum & Bass Tutorial

I just released a D'N'B tutorial for the PO-12.

I really hope you guys could watch it and let me know what you think, It took me two months to making it.

https://youtu.be/1crWZ2i45Jw

You could tell I'm more an animator than a musician

Simply amazing and well done! Please do more with all the POs individually and the OP-1. Buttercup all the way I might add! :wink:

Simply amazing and well done! Please do more with all the POs individually and the OP-1. Buttercup all the way I might add! ;-)

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch it! :slight_smile: I’m planning to make more videos of my other POs, I only have four of them, but I love them. Unfortunately I don’t have an OP-1 :(, It’s still very expensive for me.

Still, I’m glad you could enjoy it

I love all the animations and the whole video. I ve to say that I was very surprised and happy how much work you put in this video - very good :slight_smile:

I love all the animations and the whole video. I ve to say that I was very surprised and happy how much work you put in this video - very good :)

Thank you sooo much for watching it! These kind of messages are very inspirational for me to keep on :slight_smile:

Yes really nicely done!
The tune is great too.

Yes really nicely done! The tune is great too.

I appreciate you liked :slight_smile:

Excellent video and beats. Reminds me I should use PO-12 more.

Excellent video and beats. Reminds me I should use PO-12 more.

It’s acctually one of my favs :slight_smile:

this is excellent! nice work :slight_smile: