For this battle, we're going to get down and dirty with (IMO) the strangest sound engines on the OP-1: DBOX and DSYNTH. I've heard that they're also the most flexible engines, but I guess we'll find out if that's true
- Use DSYNTH for synth sounds and DBOX for drum sounds.
- Try to avoid using presets as much as possible. The point of this battle is to dig deep into these engines. Explore!
- Go absolutely insane with LFOs, effects, internal samplers, and even outboard gear for processing and mangling these three sound sources. I mean it, GET CRAZY.
- Try to aim for 3 minutes of music
- Submit up to 2 tracks. Votes go towards the track, not the author
- All mixing/mastering must be done on the OP-1
- Upload to Soundcloud
Post your submissions to this thread by Sunday, March 25th (three weeks from today). Good luck, everyone!