PO-33 Out of stock??

I know that PO-33 has released few weeks ago, but run out of stock this fast?
I kept my money to buy po-33, well now it's useless.
Why run out of stock this fast? Is there any clue?
I kept my money to buy po-33, well now it's useless.
I doubt that ;)
Why run out of stock this fast? Is there any clue?
Because it's awesome!

I wouldn’t worry too much. I’m sure it’ll be in stock again sooner or later.

seems to be in stock in TE store…???

I ordered KO 2 days ago from TE website. They emailed me a receipt but haven’t received any shipping info yet. I’ll report back when it ships but I anticipate it will be a few weeks. Btw I ordered Speak the day it was released and I received it within 5 days from order, I’m in Los Angeles. The cat is out of the bag on this one, the metal series is hot!!

Cheers

Got it from MeMeAntenna in Brooklyn, today. In stock.

…And just like that I got shipping info on the PO-33 today, should be arriving Friday:).
It is a well-known trick that if you post in the forums that my item hasn’t shipped, it magically ships the next day.

Hehe. po 33 arrived today.

KO and Speak were sold out today on the TE site so I broke down and ordered the whole Metal series - hoping the three together are still available. The Tonic sounds sick too, hoping it’s not obsolete from the other two.

Tonic is not obsolete at all. It´s an amazing drum machine and crazy sequencer - in my opinion, talking about price range, better than the Volca Beats and the MFB 522, if you get the combo with the Microtonic vst.

Btw, I don´t think that even the PO-12 (Rhythm) is obsolete. For 50 usd/euros, it´s a sick, beautiful and powerful drum machine.

The metal series definitly seems a step up in terms of usability and versatility. It feels a bit odd to use the previous ones. It is a shame that TE did not provide some means of updating the firmware, like the audio transfer used for backup in the PO-33/35…

Btw, I don´t think that even the PO-12 (Rhythm) is obsolete. For 50 usd/euros, it´s a sick, beautiful and powerful drum machine.

It is BY FAR my favourite drum machine! When I need rhythm, it’s a no-brainer: PO-12 is THE way to go! The 80s had the TR808, the '10s have the PO-12

(And I guess I should consider myself lucky to have a PO-33 in my pocket then!!!)

Really want a PO-33 KO but still sold out?!

i think some dude on eBay bought them all and is charging like $130 or so for them.
he is the only one who has them in stock and seems to have quite a few of them.

i sent him a message asking him why the price was so high
his response was “supply and demand”
i called him wack cuz that shit is wack.

I’ve just ordered a PO-33 from Teenage Engineering’s website. Seems only place (UK/EU) with stock at the moment as far as I can see.