PO-33 Out of stock??

I know that PO-33 has released few weeks ago, but run out of stock this fast?
I kept my money to buy po-33, well now it's useless.
Why run out of stock this fast? Is there any clue?

Comments

• edited February 14
    I kept my money to buy po-33, well now it's useless.
    I doubt that ;)
    Why run out of stock this fast? Is there any clue?
    Because it's awesome!

I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure it'll be in stock again sooner or later.
  • edited February 14
    seems to be in stock in TE store..???
  • I ordered KO 2 days ago from TE website. They emailed me a receipt but haven’t received any shipping info yet. I’ll report back when it ships but I anticipate it will be a few weeks. Btw I ordered Speak the day it was released and I received it within 5 days from order, I’m in Los Angeles. The cat is out of the bag on this one, the metal series is hot!!

Cheers
  • Got it from MeMeAntenna in Brooklyn, today. In stock.
  • ...And just like that I got shipping info on the PO-33 today, should be arriving Friday:).
    It is a well-known trick that if you post in the forums that my item hasn’t shipped, it magically ships the next day.
  • Hehe. po 33 arrived today. 
  • KO and Speak were sold out today on the TE site so I broke down and ordered the whole Metal series - hoping the three together are still available. The Tonic sounds sick too, hoping it’s not obsolete from the other two.
  • Tonic is not obsolete at all. It´s an amazing drum machine and crazy sequencer - in my opinion, talking about price range, better than the Volca Beats and the MFB 522, if you get the combo with the Microtonic vst. 

Btw, I don´t think that even the PO-12 (Rhythm) is obsolete. For 50 usd/euros, it´s a sick, beautiful and powerful drum machine. 
  • The metal series definitly seems a step up in terms of usability and versatility. It feels a bit odd to use the previous ones. It is a shame that TE did not provide some means of updating the firmware, like the audio transfer used for backup in the PO-33/35...
  • Btw, I don´t think that even the PO-12 (Rhythm) is obsolete. For 50 usd/euros, it´s a sick, beautiful and powerful drum machine. 
    It is BY FAR my favourite drum machine! When I need rhythm, it's a no-brainer: PO-12 is THE way to go! The 80s had the TR808, the '10s have the PO-12

(And I guess I should consider myself lucky to have a PO-33 in my pocket then!!!)
  • Really want a PO-33 KO but still sold out?!

• i think some dude on eBay bought them all and is charging like $130 or so for them.
    he is the only one who has them in stock and seems to have quite a few of them.

i sent him a message asking him why the price was so high
    his response was "supply and demand"
    i called him wack cuz that shit is wack.

• I’ve just ordered a PO-33 from Teenage Engineering’s website. Seems only place (UK/EU) with stock at the moment as far as I can see.