jump to end of take

Hi folks,

I am still on the fence about getting an OP-1 and I have another question about it.
Considering the limited sampletime, I was wondering about making samplepacks on the device itself.
I thought that I would record a whole song onto tape, then cut out bits that I like to another Track one after the other to later drop it into the drumsampler as one piece.
This lead me to wondering about the ability to jump to the end of a take…is this possible?
That means I cut out one bit of a sample I like, placed it on another track, now I want to drop another sample right behind it, so I don’t waste any time in the sampler.

Does this work?

Your help is appreciated.

Hold Stop, hit the right arrow : you go at the very end of everything that has been recorded.

Shift+Right should do it for the little bit of recording, iirc.

You can also move a take. Shift+Blue.

Just a side note (a bit off-topic): I find the STOP+RIGHT buggy on #225. It jumps almost to the end of the very last take :slight_smile:

This one seems to be the solution I was looking for.

Thanks for the help guys!

Wow, didn’t know that !

If you turn off Beats in the metronome screen, Shift+ < > moves the beginning or end of a tape segment. Perfect for comping.

Wow, didn’t know that !

This is great for f you want to get a wide stereo image: copy a track using lift, drop it on another track, pan them hard L/R, then use shift+blue to slightly offset one of the takes. Instead stereo widener!

If you turn off Beats in the metronome screen, Shift+ < > moves the beginning or end of a tape segment. Perfect for comping.

Nice, this is even better…damn GAS is getting stronger again.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!