Hasn't anyone else noticed the lift/drop bug?

Hey dudes,

Surely others have noticed this? Do you have a workaround? Am I just being a noob?

So you are working on resampling and you get some samples in your drum sampler… You get a drum break for instance… You apply some reverb to a kick drum, but you need a lil more raw sauce, ie. another effect or two (some nitro for instance), so you record the kick to tape, then you have the option, you could record it to album, through a master effect, or you could lift/drop back into the drum sampler, then back to tape again… The master effect op is cool, but it adds stereo to the sound, so you opt for lift drop, but because you’ve used the function in drum sampler where you hold a key down and hit lift, then hold another key down + hit drop to copy the key to another key, it seems that you can no longer lift/drop from tape to sampler, cause it just keeps pasting the sampler key lift buffer from earlier instead… Seems like a pretty standard workflow?

Anyways, I’ve had this issue, I’m pretty sure on this firmware, the previous firmware and the one before it… Anyone else have it? Know of a workaround?

I been meaning to post about it for quite a while… Just have it annoying me in this challenge, as I’m practising my resampling, so I finally got around to it…

If I power cycle the OP1, ie. off&on, it resolves the issue…

Maybe I’m just missing the workaround… Would love to not have to reset to fix.

Any love?

This bug has been around for a while. Actually it went away in an earlier os but came back. TE knows about it but who knows when an update is coming. Power cycle is the only fix :frowning:

This bug has been around for a while. Actually it went away in an earlier os but came back. TE knows about it but who knows when an update is coming. Power cycle is the only fix :(

Well, at least I know I’m not crazy. Haha