Exporting tracks into iphone?

Hello.

Im going on a long vacation and i plan on bringing my op-1, but since im limited on space i wount be taking my laptop. Therefore i will need to export the tracks i make onto my iphone. Is that possible? If so, how do i do it? I just need to get whatever i make on the op-1 as an audio file on my iphone so i can use it in some video projects.

greetings from denmark. :smiley:

greetings from russia!

i have Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and it works fine with with my op-1 in midi controller mode, but unfortunately putting op-1 into disk mode causes an error message, something like ā€œOP-1: Connected device is not supportedā€.

if it matters, i had op-1 on v225 firmware and an iphone 6 with iOS v11.2.2 for the test.

ah okay ty for you answer! i mainly need it to work for disk mode and i also have iphone 6, but thanks for the tip about the camera adaptor :smiley:

I have used a Kingston Mobilite this way. I donā€™t think thereā€™s a way to do it with only an iPhone

Most Android devices can connect via USB OTG adapter for backing up files, but for an iOS device you need a file hubā€¦either the Kingston Mobilite as @el_wombato said, or a RavPower File Hub or something similar.

I use the RavPower and back up to an SD card, then transfer files from SD card to iPad internal storage or Google Drive to use the audio in other apps.