Empress Zoia

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsFT5Ta9RBQ&feature=youtu.be

For some reason i can’t embed the video.

that looks crazy cool…still not sure i totally grasp everything it does, but pretty sweet nonetheless

I love Empress.

And I love the direction they are taking.

And knobs is the man.
here maybe this better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsFT5Ta9RBQ

this is really crazy

Thank you.

This thing looks pretty epic. I’d like one someday. But don’t need it at the moment. fight the gas

This does look really interesting. Will need my glasses for that screen though

Oh, but it really looks like a Circ… - wait, what are those GIANT HANDS??

Empress are killing it lately. Damn…Gas agogo!

Been meaning to dig out my line 6 hd500 for some of this type of stuff with my synths. Pretty flexible multi-fx pedal with decent modulation/customisation options. But this looks WAY better for the job… Smaller, more interesting, better algos. Is there an rrp?

Empress are killing it lately. Damn...Gas agogo!

Been meaning to dig out my line 6 hd500 for some of this type of stuff with my synths. Pretty flexible multi-fx pedal with decent modulation/customisation options. But this looks WAY better for the job… Smaller, more interesting, better algos. Is there an rrp?

Yeah price would be good to hear. It does look way fun

I’ve seen $450 elsewhere

The description of the Knobs video says “Tentative release information: Spring, $450”.

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); font-style: italic;”>Empress are killing it lately. Damn…Gas agogo!

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); font-style: italic;”>
<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>…i’ve had the exact same words in my head before opening this thread. @callofthevoid

Is it multitimbral? Like a small deluge?

So am I reading it correctly that the effects algorithms from the Empress Reverb, Echosystem, etc… are all inside this box? Wondering if I can sell my Echosystem to pay for this guy when it comes out.

So am I reading it correctly that the effects algorithms from the Empress Reverb, Echosystem, etc... are all inside this box? Wondering if I can sell my Echosystem to pay for this guy when it comes out.

Guessing it’ll be limited algos from their other boxes. Like the strymon Timeline has some El Cap in it but far from having the whole of it…

The Echosystem is a bit of overkill for my delay needs anyway…definitely an intriguing box. I have a feeling this will be hard to get ahold of when they come up so might be waiting a while anyway…

Is it multitimbral? Like a small deluge?

It’s an FX pedal rather than a synth.

with its fairly complex functionality i think the question still remains wether it could be multi timbral. having effects in parallel as opposed to series is sorta multi timbral?

I dont think ill be buying this at launch but ill certainly keep an eye on it and see how the community turns out.