New Pocket Operators?

https://www.instagram.com/teenageengineering/
Teenage Engineering has just released two images on its Instagram account.

1 Like

Saw that! Blue knobs on one, and orange knobs with a mic on the other! Cant wait to see what they have for us!

My guess: Tonic was packaged in gold and is a drum kit. These pics are silver and copper, have the same mic input, and are in the same color families as the other leads (factory and robot) and bass (Sub and sort of Arcade) so I bet it’s a bass and a lead that talk to software over sound like the tonic does.

Hoping fo a PO with a sampler someday though…

Yes!!! I don’t give a damn what they release just take my money and give it to me.

haha, take my money!

They could prolly put one out that had different timbers of quacking ducks for sounds and Id still be the first in line. The PO’s satisfy that urgent need to make music so well… no boot up time, no loading screen, etc. just make beats and go! Awesome little things.

I did notice that the knobs in the first photo are blue, as you can see in the reflection of the liquid, but Im not sure if it is unrelated or just one model for both renders…26186002_534425453607549_8999328383573688320_n

Yeah ! I will probably fall into the po craziness :smiley:

yeah i’m thinking both photos could be the same PO

it is possible, but it seems odd, given the strange colour scheme. Also the recent B&H leak… Maybe they tease one today and another tomorrow.

may have found a photo of the po-33 KO! : https://imgur.com/a/UWAtr

I only hope they release a sampler at this point so people can stop hoping they release a sampler.

Agreed.

Am I alone on this board in that I have never cared for the POs at all? I don’t think I’d ever use them. I bought one for a gift for a friend and he loves it - just not for me.

Am I the only one?

Am I alone on this board in that I have never cared for the POs at all? I don't think I'd ever use them. I bought one for a gift for a friend and he loves it - just not for me.

Am I the only one?

Im only using the po32 of the 5 pocket operators i have. Op1 and hopefully opz is all I need.

Am I alone on this board in that I have never cared for the POs at all? I don't think I'd ever use them. I bought one for a gift for a friend and he loves it - just not for me.

Am I the only one?

Im only using the po32 of the 5 pocket operators i have. Op1 and hopefully opz is all I need.

I want to like the opz but having to use the iPad as a screen is a bit meh.

Am I the only one?
At least we’re two ;)

OT: I’ll say this and then I will return in my silent corner:
I simply don’t get all the hype for every damn new piece of gear that comes out, every one!

Sorry for the rant :slight_smile:

Am I the only one?
At least we’re two ;)

OT: I’ll say this and then I will return in my silent corner:
I simply don’t get all the hype for every damn new piece of gear that comes out, every one!

Sorry for the rant :slight_smile:

You, my friend are a genetic anomaly…

Take solace in your immunity to GAS.

And the second PO Speak is out: <div style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>https://www.facebook.com/teenageengineering/videos/10155969215716550/

Speak does sound pretty sweet and I’ve tried most of the others but like @mrclean and @rumorazzi I’m not so keen on the POs I must say. Similarly I am not that interested in the OPZ either. Maybe I’m cured…