Using OP-1 as a synth module?

-Can I control polyphonic synthesis via midi on an OP-1 as a module with my Octatrack?

-There are 4 parameters per synth engine on the OP-1, right? I could assign those parameters to CC’s and have fully functional midi control via the OT, right?
-Can you save patches on an OP-1?
-Does OP-1 respond to program control changes?

I use my Digitakt to control the OP-1 so you can definitely do with an OT. The only way to use CC is with the OP-1 midi lfo so you’re limited to 4 parameters via cc only. I’m not familiar enough with the OT, but the DT has a pitch bend parameter which also works. You can save patches on the OP-1, but there’s no way to change them via midi and no program change either. I believe the OT has 4 note polyphony per track like the DT, so you can use multiple tracks to get more polyphony. One thing I’ve been having a lot of fun with it sequencing the finger sequencer from the DT.

I use my Digitakt to control the OP-1 so you can definitely do with an OT. The only way to use CC is with the OP-1 midi lfo so you’re limited to 4 parameters via cc only. I’m not familiar enough with the OT, but the DT has a pitch bend parameter which also works. You can save patches on the OP-1, but there’s no way to change them via midi and no program change either. I believe the OT has 4 note polyphony per track like the DT, so you can use multiple tracks to get more polyphony. One thing I’ve been having a lot of fun with it sequencing the finger sequencer from the DT.

Thanks for your reply!

So can I transmit midi CCs to the OP like filter cutoff, resonance, velocity, etc, or just LFO midi data?

Just cc 1-4 which you assign to any synth,fx or envelope parameter and note data (pitch,velocity,length, pitchbend etc)

My unit does not seem to respond to velocity from the computer. Is there something which should be configured previously in order to do so?