Fantasy Mansion (Captain Credible's gear and EP) synchronised with POs

Did you know this gear?

Has anyone already synchronised it with a PO?

1 Like

I have one on the way! Plan to sync it with my POs and Bastl Kastle for sure.

Mine is on the way, too! I hope we can share our impressions here.

Mine is on the way, too! I hope we can share our impressions here.
Yes, let’s do that!

Yo guys,

I appreciate y’all sharing cool stuff, but now I can’t stop gassing over this fun lil gadget!

Haha.

It’s cheap AF too!

Do you guys ever put yourself into a fugue-like state in order to buy shizz you don’t need?

It’s like you black out, and then nek minute you’re all like, “well I guess I bought some cool shit I don’t need”…

Hahhaa

I do

<3

Can’t decide on black or white tho.

Ordered one too, couldn’t resist! Thanks for the heads-up!

Do you guys ever put yourself into a fugue-like state in order to buy shizz you don't need?

It's like you black out, and then nek minute you're all like, "well I guess I bought some cool shit I don't need"...

Hahhaa

I do

<3

Of course… I bought it with the same feelings. But it isn’t expensive and it’s an awesome gadget.

Can't decide on black or white tho.
I bought the DIY kit, so I couldn't choose the color.

I bought black. Was tempted by the diy, but it seemed out of my league for now. I like the white if not for the bits and bobs on it looking black.

I didn’t seem to get an email receipt though. Anyone else?

This thing looks awesome.

I’ve got an email from Bandcamp/metronomicon. Maybe you can email them asking for your order.

I also received an email, but only when it shipped. I ordered white btw!

What a coincidence! I’ve just received this email. I bought it on Monday.

Thanks a lot for this post… I didnt buy it yet, but I love all the videos Captain Credible did… great, creative stuff :slight_smile:

I got an email :slight_smile: so you don’t seem to get confirmation upon purchase. No biggie

Hi guys, I made this video for Jamuary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54_dNx8GRPk
It syncs nicely with other gear. Especially the Patchblocks Minijam Studio since it transmits/recieves sync and audio over a stereo cable. You can either output melody or rhythm in sync mode depending on which channel gets the sync signal. I ordered a 2nd one so I can get both melody and drums.

1 Like
Hi guys, I made this video for Jamuary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54_dNx8GRPk
It syncs nicely with other gear. Especially the Patchblocks Minijam Studio since it transmits/recieves sync and audio over a stereo cable. You can either output melody or rhythm in sync mode depending on which channel gets the sync signal. I ordered a 2nd one so I can get both melody and drums.

I’ve ordered it after discovering this gear thanks to your video =]

It would be great if you made a video with a Fantasy Mansion and a PO!

Heh awesome! I hope he makes more of this stuff because it is well thought out and affordable. It took a lot of tries though due to the random nature of the thing :slight_smile: A new video will have to wait a few days as I’m busy organizing a synth event…

Heh awesome! I hope he makes more of this stuff because it is well thought out and affordable. It took a lot of tries though due to the random nature of the thing :) A new video will have to wait a few days as I'm busy organizing a synth event...

Great!