Rule proposal: 100 post in order to sell things. To limit scammers.

edited January 11 in General
Is it me or this board ultimately it’s become a target for scammers?

Fam, Do not buy nothing from new users with no story on the forum!
Keep spammers away from here!

I strongly suggest a rule similar to Muffwiggler, where you have to make at least 100 posts in order to sell things.

This 100 post must be real ones, not simply a run for the n.100 with one-word posts,
Otherwise the count should be scaled down to zero.

But we need more active moderators!

Comments

• This way we could keep out the majority of scammers.
  • Or perhaps a mix of things, such as someone might be more of a commenter than a poster or even just more active. Not solely on just one thing. 
  • Solid idea for sure. Is there a post count on here, though?
  • Yes, it’s on your profile page
  • Just chiming in my views here. I don't comment a great deal (54 so some way off 100 given I've been a member since July '14 ) and I think I've only sold a PO-12 way back on here but wonder whether 100 limit is a bit overkill.    I've bought a couple of things on here though and being able to check visit count, length of time on the site as well as what people have posted has always felt a good way of checking someone out even before I've even entered into discussion.
  • I think a 100 limit is way too much. But I agree there should be some kind process.
  • Wouldn’t it be enough if the seller must provide a picture of the product with a handwritten text label of the username and the current date?
  • Fattigman said:

Wouldn’t it be enough if the seller must provide a picture of the product with a handwritten text label of the username and the current date?

Exactly what I've done ;)
  • Fattigman said:

Wouldn’t it be enough if the seller must provide a picture of the product with a handwritten text label of the username and the current date?

Or of himself with a fish on his head?
    => http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm