Did I forget to share this with y'all? (too funny)

I posted a predictive text challenge on facebook last November, and it went like this

<p style=“margin: 0px 0px 6px; font-family: “SF Optimized”, system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, “.SFNSText-Regular”, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -0.12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Predictive text challenge: help me with a lol or two.<p style=“margin: 6px 0px; font-family: “SF Optimized”, system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, “.SFNSText-Regular”, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -0.12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Type “I love” into your phone, and then finish the sentence with predictive text.<p style=“margin: 6px 0px; font-family: “SF Optimized”, system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, “.SFNSText-Regular”, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -0.12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Here’s mine: “I love you always have a great day happy to help you with the OP1”.<p style=“margin: 6px 0px; font-family: “SF Optimized”, system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, “.SFNSText-Regular”, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -0.12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>
<p style=“margin: 6px 0px; font-family: “SF Optimized”, system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, “.SFNSText-Regular”, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -0.12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>—<p style=“margin: 6px 0px; font-family: “SF Optimized”, system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, “.SFNSText-Regular”, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -0.12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>
<p style=“margin: 6px 0px; font-family: “SF Optimized”, system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, “.SFNSText-Regular”, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -0.12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>I was really tickled by that, and I thought y’all might be too.<p style=“margin: 6px 0px; font-family: “SF Optimized”, system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, “.SFNSText-Regular”, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -0.12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>
<p style=“margin: 6px 0px; font-family: “SF Optimized”, system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, “.SFNSText-Regular”, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -0.12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Feel welcome to post your own, but shame on you if it doesn’t mention the OP1 or atleast some other piece of gear… We’ll see where your true loyalties lie. Mwahhahahahahahaaa

hahah, it knows. Whereabouts is this copied and pasted from:)

I love the app but I can’t use it on Facebook

?!!

Will try again…

I love you and I’ll see if you’re interested in joining me for tomorrow night if you’re available to come over and get some

Ooo er missus

hahah, it knows. Whereabouts is this copied and pasted from:)

On your smartphone, make sure autocomplete is switched on, then after you write “I love”, suggestions will pop up above the keyboard. Make your choices and see where it take you!

I’ll try to attach screenshot of my autocomplete, but not sure if it will work.

Will try again...

I love you and I’ll see if you’re interested in joining me for tomorrow night if you’re available to come over and get some

Ooo er missus

Hahaha! #getsome

That’s the best. Made my morning.

Oops one moment. Here we go:
I love how non committal the other student asked me if you were able to find a place.
I love it when I get back from lunch and the iPad can’t handle the situation.
I love it so much and I hope you feel good about the endings.

I love the game
and it will keep me awake for a week
and I can not get my own friends to send it again
and I’ll send it again.

I love the new update and the graphics are very cool.

(disclaimer: I usually type in french but I switched to the english keyboard here, so the prediction is not really based on my typing history!)

Battle idea: write a whole song like this and a piece of music to go with it.

Oops one moment. Here we go: I love how non committal the other student asked me if you were able to find a place. I love it when I get back from lunch and the iPad can't handle the situation. I love it so much and I hope you feel good about the endings.

That other student is so nosy.

I love the game
and it will keep me awake for a week
and I can not get my own friends to send it again
and I'll send it again.

I love the new update and the graphics are very cool.

(disclaimer: I usually type in french but I switched to the english keyboard here, so the prediction is not really based on my typing history!)

It’s poetry!

Battle idea: write a whole song like this and a piece of music to go with it.

I love that, but I think only the winners get to decide battle themes? I’m yet to enter one