Selling An Op-1, new without box. [Open]

edited January 31 in Buy/Sell
Hello, I am new here, made an account to list this.
Looking for a quick sale via paypal no stupid business. Must have a verified paypal.
Want around $850-950 for it but am open to sensible offers, am posting today and tomorrow so quick PM me :)

IMG_7264.JPG
IMG_7263.JPG
IMG_7262.JPG

Comments

• You do realise it's called an OP1, not an Operator 1, right?
  • You do realise it's called an OP1, not an Operator 1, right?
    XD
    I thought it's an abbreviation for operator. My local music store seemed to think so when I brought it and this forum only reinforced my views. Who cares tho ;)
  • Hey @jamz4dayz, to give me more faith in your authenticity to actually supply me with a nearly new Op-1 - Do you know what an operator actually is?
  • To your surprise, I believe I do.
    Shoot me a Pm if you're interested. 

Hey @jamz4dayz, to give me more faith in your authenticity to actually supply me with a nearly new Op-1 - Do you know what an operator actually is?

• XD
    You do realise it's called an OP1, not an Operator 1, right?
    Hey @jamz4dayz, to give me more faith in your authenticity to actually supply me with a nearly new Op-1 - Do you know what an operator actually is?

In spite of recent controversy with my title, I have decided to change the name of the thread.
  • Hello, I am new here, made an account to list this.
    Looking for a quick sale via paypal no stupid business. Must have a verified paypal.
    Want around £600 for it but am open to sensible offers, am posting today and tomorrow so quick PM me :)
    pm'd
  • Bump
    Still available? Can I see pictures of inputs/outputs? How's the screen?
  • still for sale , still, IK, how
  • StILL FOR SALE