ATTENTION! WonderWoman_98 user is a scammer.

edited January 6 in Buy/Sell
Hey fam, attention to this user, @WonderWoman_98 , it’s a scammer for sure.
This is the strange story, and I have all the screenshots of this conversation:

SHE CONTACT ME ABOUT MY THREAD
“[WTB] OTO BISCUIT”

She’s a new user.

She/He (says she’s a woman but later send me photos of a wrong item in a man’s hands...) claims to have a bunch of gear for sale:
op-1, oplab, Oto Biscuit...

Says the Biscuit it’s his husband’s , then in another message he/she says instead it’s her brother’s one.

She’s in a hurry to receive the payment and suggest me to pay her with bitcoin because she’s selling her gear for invest in that thing.

Then she manage to setup a PayPal account and repeatedly invite me to send the payment, one time via PayPal too without having sent photos.

Tries to not send pics because she says that the unit it’s closed in a package ready for shipment.

Then send me a link from a site call “gyazo” with photo of an Oplab in her hand (she said) but it was the hand of a man!
(And I’m looking for a Biscuit not an Oplab!)
https://gyazo.com/d3482c620b4e253bca056a3381f4068b

Apologize and offer me a discount

Suggest me to pm with user @SellingOP1 who wants to buy her oplab for confirm that she’s trustworthy...
Why is @SellingOP1 selling his op-1 and buying an oplab?
And isn’t it strange that user @SellingOP1 write in his sale thread that he sell it for invest the money in bitcoin too?

Says he/she will send photos, and then send photos taken by forum’s thread from 2015, from user @OPT
Scammer’s pics:
https://gyazo.com/fbaa4e604fab7967fdd5eb4b1cd21454
old legit thread:
https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/963/sold-oto-biscuit

>_>

XD

Buyer Beware!

Comments

• edited January 6
    Maybe @SellingOP1 and @WonderWoman_98 are the same person?
  • I agree, steer clear, selling OP-1 contacted me two days ago when I wanted to buy an OP-1. I didn't go with the offer it wasent even that good. I havent run into wonderwoman I dont think but thanks for the pointer.
    get these scum off the platform
  • If anyone could point a moderator to this thread it could be useful!
  • You could try Googl ereverse image search with the image you got. Also, there’s a seller feedback thread if youkd like to replicate the info there.
  • No problem for me because I didn’t send money to the guy,
    But the fraud is obvious.
  • You could try Googl ereverse image search with the image you got. Also, there’s a seller feedback thread if youkd like to replicate the info there.
    Yes, it’s what I did in order to find the scam. :)

The scammer sent me these pictures via gyazo site, but a fast Google search reveal that are taken from that 2015 post.
  • I got to repost the scammer post from the Seller’s feedback thread because it’s too much fun:

“Dear Mr rumorazzi

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with the Op-1 company on the 6th of January

Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company. I am more than grateful to have had the opportunity of working with the team here.

If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.

Sincerely,

the real wonderwoman

TheRealWonderwoman69“

AHAHAHAH!!!
  • Thanks for the warning. I’d been messaged by both @SellingOP1 and @WonderWoman_98 about an OP-1 and OPLAB, respectively. SellingOP1 seemed intent on me purchasing his OP with bitcoin. I was weirded out by his insisting and stopped responding to his offers. I never got into any talks of bitcoin with WonderWoman, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they are the same character.
  • Hey, if they're actually investing in bitcoin they're probably going to lose a lot of money. So that's a consolation.
  • I got to repost the scammer post from the Seller’s feedback thread because it’s too much fun:

“Dear Mr rumorazzi

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am leaving my position with the Op-1 company on the 6th of January

Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the company. I am more than grateful to have had the opportunity of working with the team here.

If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know.

Sincerely,

the real wonderwoman

TheRealWonderwoman69“

AHAHAHAH!!!
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
  • @yoof @dimi3
    Just saw this sorry! I have to admit, I'm a bit out of the moderation loop on this site... not even too sure what my powers are. I should probably leave any banning of users to @dimi3!

Funny post above!
  • these 2 accounts have been banned