[FS - IT] Selling OP1 SOLD

edited April 10 in Buy/Sell
I am selling an Op-1 in perfect condition, because I own 2.
There is an almost invisible scratch in the lower right corner.
Very little use, only in the home and fully functional including usb compatible cable, screen protector film, box (not perfect as it is light paper) original teenage laces engineering. (hard case not included)

800 euros.
Contact me only if really interested.

SALE BETWEEN PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS WITH THE EXCLUSION OF ANY GUARANTEE.
I prefer delivery by hand or I can ship.

In case of shipment, payment by bank transfer.

5452519_1511773300

Comments

• Still available!
  • I don't need one but just to say... My op-1 was recently bought for 760€, brand new, with warranty, no scratch directly shipped to my music store in Canada by TE...
  • You were so lucky!
  • You were so lucky!
    No mate that is the price
  • You were so lucky!
    Really? On the TE page it seems like they retail for €949. Thomann lists them at €900. Not saying this isn't steep for a used unit and no accessories, but they do seem to have gone up in price..
  • Screenshot_2018-03-03-15-08-52

It's pretty much a 1 : 1 exchange rate between the pound and euro
  • edited March 3
    Not quite 1:1. Checked the European retailers? All selling at €900.

• Lol Google exchange rate isnt reflective of what we actually get in the UK
  • edited March 3
    So what? Is this a thread about exchange rates or OP-1 pricing? If you know of a European retailer offering it at less than €900 feel free to post it, because I haven't been able to find one.
  • So what? Is this a thread about exchange rates or OP-1 pricing? If you know of a European retailer offering it at less than €900 feel free to post it, because I haven't been able to find one.
    I dont really care mate, I'm just pointing out its expensive. Which it is. Nobody can argue that
  • edited March 7

Not quite 1:1. Checked the European retailers? All selling at €900.

yea, this is the actual price, in Italy 949.
  • You were so lucky!
    Mm..no..not really.

• edited March 6
    That's what I know too..also they are not so easy to find.
  • You were so lucky!
    Really? On the TE page it seems like they retail for €949. Thomann lists them at €900. Not saying this isn't steep for a used unit and no accessories, but they do seem to have gone up in price..

Guys no one looked at ebay auctions recently?

• So what? Is this a thread about exchange rates or OP-1 pricing? If you know of a European retailer offering it at less than €900 feel free to post it, because I haven't been able to find one.
    Currently 891 € @ Bax Shop fr
    https://www.bax-shop.fr/synthetiseur/teenage-engineering-op-1-synthe-portable

Currently 891 € @ Bax Shop fr
    https://www.bax-shop.fr/synthetiseur/teenage-engineering-op-1-synthe-portable

Yeah, available in 26 weeks! XD

• I don’t like when people whine on a sale thread, it’s so uneducated.

If you aren’t interested in the item or find the price too high the most elegant solution is to look elsewhere.

If a price it’s really too high the item will remain in the seller’s hands or he will lower the price in order to sell it.

It’s the market baby...
    ... or maybe the G.A.S. for another shiny toy...
  • I agree with @rumorazzi. Besides, the price has gone up considerably. Verkkokauppa.com, a Finnish retailer with usually very competitive prices (at par with thomann.de), sells the OP-1 currently at 969e.
  •  
    I don’t like when people whine on a sale thread, it’s so uneducated.

If you aren’t interested in the item or find the price too high the most elegant solution is to look elsewhere.

If a price it’s really too high the item will remain in the seller’s hands or he will lower the price in order to sell it.

It’s the market baby...
    ... or maybe the G.A.S. for another shiny toy...
    Thank you...that's exactly what I thought.
    And..just pointing out... : https://www.thomann.de/it/teenage_engineering_op_1.htm
    also.. 1 GBP is NOT 1 euro.... :D
    And... Finally... I am selling it because I own 2.