SOLD: Digitakt + Future Beat Music Metal Stand £400 (Includes UK Shipping /Insurance)

edited December 8 in Buy/Sell

Bought September 14th from Andertons

Barely used, due to limited free time/being constantly knackered.

No sticky buttons or hardware issues that i’m aware of. Haven’t encounter any bugs, but as mentioned above i haven’t really put this thing through its paces. I haven’t tested the Midi side either.

Price will include a Metal Stand from Futurebeat Music (£35.99)
£400 Includes *UK Shipping/Insurance - Paypal PPG/Friend, family or buyer to cover fees.

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/fs-uk-digitakt-470-back-up-for-sale/46858/29

Additional listing & photos on Elektronauts. 

Comments

• No longer for sale.
  • Why did you decide to keep it?
  • edited December 1
    Initially i wanted to sell because i don’t really enjoy using step sequencers. I don’t perform live, so that aspect of Elektron gear is lost on me. I have an MPC Live and really enjoy using it, although I haven’t had much time to use either. But my original plan was to use the Digitakt as a sample source/sound design box to feed into the MPC. Anyway, a lack of time and effort put me off the Digitakt. I wanted to use the limited time i had to learn the Mpc. But after some discussion on Elektronauts & watching Digitakt videos by a guy called Dustmotes, i decided to persevere. In fact, as odd as it may seem reading the above, i’ve now got 2 Digitakt’s and the Mpc. Although I’m not planning on using the Digitakt’s and Mpc together. Going to keep the environments/work flows separate. I did contemplate getting another Octatrack (previous owner) but decided on the simpler but expanded functionality of using 2 Digitakt’s.
  • Initially i wanted to sell because i don’t really enjoy using step sequencers. I don’t perform live, so that aspect of Elektron gear is lost on me. I have an MPC Live and really enjoy using it, although I haven’t had much time to use either. But my original plan was to use the Digitakt as a sample source/sound design box to feed into the MPC. Anyway, a lack of time and effort put me off the Digitakt. I wanted to use the limited time i had to learn the Mpc. But after some discussion on Elektronauts & watching Digitakt videos by a guy called Dustmotes, i decided to persevere. In fact, as odd as it may seem reading the above, i’ve now got 2 Digitakt’s and the Mpc. Although I’m not planning on using the Digitakt’s and Mpc together. Going to keep the environments/work flows separate. I did contemplate getting another Octatrack (previous owner) but decided on the simpler but expanded functionality of using 2 Digitakt’s.

nice.. thanks for the explanations.
    I ask because i also have a DT and have been thinking of selling it. Just waiting for this update to come out to see what elektron add. 
    Also interested to see how overbridge goes now its going to be free.
    I have moment where I absolutely love the DT and others where I'm not so keen. Guess I'll just hold on to it :D
  • edited December 1
    I definitely have a love hate thing with Elektron.
    I’ve previously owned 3 Machinedrums, 2 Octatracks and an Analog Four.

What don’t you like about the DT?
  • I definitely have a love hate thing with Elektron.
    I’ve previously owned 3 Machinedrums, 2 Octatracks and an Analog Four.

What don’t you like about the DT?

I think the lack of song mode is what is frustrating me, it's fun to jam on but I don't get a track with structure together.

Interestingly I have been loving the op1 since I got it because of the tape which is the polar opposite to the DT's live workflow. I have been recording op1 beats to the sp404 and then jamming with the parts on the sp, which is really enjoyable.

But sometimes i sit down at the Digitakt and it's really great to just jam.

• edited December 5
    Back up for sale.

Really can’t work with step sequencers. Going to stick solely with the Mpc Live.

£430
  • Back up for sale.

Really can’t work with step sequencers. Going to stick solely with the Mpc Live.

£430

Lol I sold mine today also :D hilarious..
    Swapping for an Mpc Live

• Haha

Never again. I have well and truely learnt my lesson.

I hope you enjoy the Mpc. Let me know your thoughts once you’ve spent some time with it.
  • Now £400

But this is my final price drop.

Cheers!
  • SOMEBODY GRAB THIS. 

I mean, did anyone else see that price? 
  • So cheap :o
  • edited December 8
    Cheers guys.

Perhaps it's too near to Christmas for most to treat themselves.

So why not treat the one you love. Convince them it would be a wonderful hobby for you to share & then borrow it indefinitely.  
  • Now £400

But this is my final price drop.

Cheers!

Shouldn't but can't resist! I'll pm you!