Failure to create patch

This has been a recurring problem for me and I haven’t seen a solution for it. I download drumkits etc from op1.fun, some work, many don’t. Most people think this is an issue with the Op 1, that it has run out of space. But deleting old patches doesn’t help, even factory reset changed nothing. These are all aifs, and the size of the file name doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Here is what I have found, if some tech savvy operator wants to run with it. After looking at the properties of the aifs I downloaded, the size of the file on disk and the total file size caught my attention. The ones that work have the same (approx) number for both of the above. Those that did not had a huge gap between them, the total file size was much much smaller than the size of the file on disk.
If anybody has a solution or can verify this discrepancy I would love to hear it. I feel like I’m missing out on some sweet drumkits. Thanks.

Just a thought - have you tried clearing out your recycle bin on your computer with the OP1 plugged in?

Just a thought - have you tried clearing out your recycle bin on your computer with the OP1 plugged in?

I was going to say that.