[DOWNLOAD] Push-Friendly drum rack for OP-1 in Ableton Live

Hi all happy Saturday!

I love how powerful and capable the OP-1’s drum machines are, and I simultaneously love the Push for sequencing drums out of drum racks, and finally got around to putting the two together for use in Live.
<p style=“font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 0.357143em; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.42857em; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, “Lucida Grande”, sans-serif; text-size-adjust: none !important; outline: none !important;”>
<p style=“font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 0.357143em; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.42857em; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, “Lucida Grande”, sans-serif; text-size-adjust: none !important; outline: none !important;”>I made a drum rack with all the notes properly routed (24 pads in all) for the OP-1 to make for Push sequencing. The pad names correspond to the OP-1 standard drum layout, but have been reordered a bit for sanity. (ie, hats next to each other)
<p style=“font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.357143em 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.42857em; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, “Lucida Grande”, sans-serif; text-size-adjust: none !important; outline: none !important;”>Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5rcgwbk6cp1kji/OP1-Push-Rack.adg<p style=“font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.357143em 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.42857em; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, “Lucida Grande”, sans-serif; text-size-adjust: none !important; outline: none !important;”>Notes:<p style=“box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.357143em 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.42857em; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, “Lucida Grande”, sans-serif; text-size-adjust: none !important; outline: none !important;”>
  • I have the OP-1 listening for Midi on channel 11, and have the sound input set to input 4. You can change this on each pad, but I think you have to do all 24 pads one by one (kinda a pain, sorry)
  • You can drag the pads around and all the routing will stay working.
  • I have no clue what the MIDI signal to send for the knobs, but if I figure it out I’ll map macros 1-4 to knobs and effects to the other macros.
<p style=“box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.357143em 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.42857em; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, “Lucida Grande”, sans-serif; text-size-adjust: none !important; outline: none !important;”>
<p style=“box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.357143em 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.42857em; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, “Lucida Grande”, sans-serif; text-size-adjust: none !important; outline: none !important;”>
<p style=“font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.357143em 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.42857em; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, “Lucida Grande”, sans-serif; text-size-adjust: none !important; outline: none !important;”>Cheers! JP
Hi all happy Saturday!

OT question… What skin and look/feel settings are you using for Ableton?

:slight_smile:

Hi all happy Saturday!

OT question… What skin and look/feel settings are you using for Ableton?

:slight_smile:

It’s a skin called SB dash from Sonic Bloom (http://sonicbloom.net/en/)

I have a buncha gear stacked in front of it and colored green, purples, etc, simlar to what you see on this screenie.

Thanks! I will check them out!