Turn up all drum samples?

Is there a way to change the volume of all slices in the drum sampler at once?

I would like to know this too. Maybe resampler to album and record back to sampler?

This may seem tedious however it only takes 30 seconds or so to adjust gain across the keys individually.

When you record fresh into the sampler, if you lift+drop, you often get a volume boost (visible and audible). I’m not sure what the conditions are for this, as I’ve noticed that sometimes it seems to not boost.

As far as I remember, I think this just normalizes the sample. If there’s a lot of peaks, no difference then. It’s a very handy shortcut nevertheless!

As far as I remember, I think this just normalizes the sample. If there's a lot of peaks, no difference then. It's a very handy shortcut nevertheless!

Yeah, that sounds right. But I swear sometimes the whole thing is low, and the hack doesn’t work. Maybe I’m just imagining that.

The peak might be a really sharp one (not visible in the waveform display), which makes the normalization “fail”. At least that’s what I’ve thought.

You’re a smart guy. But I already knew that! Hey, guess what? I’m coming back to Helsinki a couple times next year. I really hope we can hang again.

Lol =). Hey that would be fun! BTW never got around telling you that I messed up the video clip I made from our previous jam. =(

Tell me the dates as soon as you know them and I’ll mark them in my calendar. We should definitely have a jam session again!

Shame about the vid! Well, looks like we’ll hopefully get another chance to video! Hi I’ll get the dates to you asap :slight_smile: can’t wait.

PS. What happened to the vid? I remember you had that cool desk clamp thingey

PM’d you! =)