Buying my very first OP-1 (Need advice)

Hello all,

I am planning on getting my first OP-1 and need some of your help.

Turns out, I live in Costa Rica and we dont have any TE retailers over here, so I would need to import it, and the fees of my country are kind of what you would call robbery.

One of my co-workers is going to the US on Nov, 1st 2017 so I was thinking on buying it, and sending it to her hotel room so she can bring it to me with no import fee from my country.

Here is where I need your help, I don't know where to actually buy the OP-1 in the US (over the internet).
Can you guys please recommend me a reliable store that ships within 1 or 2 days and that actually has a good price on the OP-1? (I believe the standar price is $900 US)

Additionally, I found the following store selling it for that price: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Teenage-Engineering/OP-1-Portable-Synthesizer-1367851260405.gc?pdpSearchTerm=teenage engineering op-1 synthesizer

Is guitarcenter.com a good place to buy it?

I appreciate any advice or comment.

Thank you!

email them about the price. (which seems high) they usually will send you a 15-25% off coupon. Or call.

email them about the price. (which seems high) they usually will send you a 15-25% off coupon. Or call.

You mean guitarcenter? Wow! I though $900 was the standard price of it based on TE store webpage.

Thank you! WIll totally email them.

Make sure they can guarantee delivery while your friend is in the us.

B&H in new york carry the op-1 and are very reliable.

For that tight of a time window you can pay a lil bit more and get it off amazon.