Best price on a new OP-1

Hi guys. I’m new around these parts. I’m looking to pick up a new OP-1 in the next couple of weeks and was wondering where I can find the best deal. I’ll be buying this in the USA. Thanks in advance.

Right now Musician’s Friend has a ‘fallrocks’ coupon that takes $127ish off (15%). It’s only good for a few more days iirc.

You can always email a smaller (or bigger) company and ask what the best price they can do is on it. I got a great deal on a Sub Phatty from NoiseBug this way. Otherwise, as KrisM mentioned, Musician’s Friend has deals off and on that are pretty good.

even if they don’t have sales at the time, u can usually chat w/ a rep and they will give u a discount code.

if u can wait, i’m sure there will be some black friday/holiday sales too

Ok cool. Thanks for the tips everyone. Can’t wait to get my hands on one of these things…

You can always wait until xmas too. TE do a good sale on the stuff and you get their warranty thing.

Right now Musician's Friend has a 'fallrocks' coupon that takes $127ish off (15%). It's only good for a few more days iirc.

Thanks for that tip! I was about to purchase a used OP-1 from a seller on Ebay. It was missing a cap on one of the knobs so I asked if he would accept an offer of $650 instead of $675. He declined, so then after reading your tip I went to Musician's Friend last night just before the sale ended and bought a brand new unit for $721USD! The one on Ebay was purchased used over 2 years ago although it looked to be in decent cosmetic condition, but I am quite happy things turned out the way they did.

Nice. I think either @masterofstuff124 clued me to it in another thread, or maybe someone on IDMf. I forget who, but glad you got a great deal on a new OP-1.

also get the accessories from shapeways. much cheaper and you get something 3D PRINTED(plus choose material/color)

also yah it was me i was shitting all over a for sale thread.

Right now, B&H Photo (NYC) will throw in a black OP-1 case, free shipping & no tax (if you're outside NY). That should amount to a good $150 +/- in savings.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=op-1&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=

799.00 including shipping new with 1 extra year extended warranty on Ebay. I just picked up mine from there.

also get the accessories from shapeways. much cheaper and you get something 3D PRINTED(plus choose material/color)

i had alot of fun making my own accessories from random legos i had