Isolating bass? Raising lows and decreasing mid/high = muffled

Do I have to do this on the PC instead? I can’t get the bass from any samples without interference.

You’ve tried Nitro or Punch, right?

You've tried Nitro or Punch, right?

I never had success with Punch before but I’m trying Nitro right now, and it’s actually producing some good results for me.

What sort of adjustments would I make to Punch to isolate the bass? And I have to put it onto both the mixer and the saved preset right?

Read some tutorials on mixing with eq. Rising the lows is not the way to go. You should also try the mastermcomp settings with drive and release. I remember that i once had a combination that made the.bass pump. Kind of like a ducking effect.

Read some tutorials on mixing with eq. Rising the lows is not the way to go. You should also try the mastermcomp settings with drive and release. I remember that i once had a combination that made the.bass pump. Kind of like a ducking effect.

I thought it’d be simple to get rid of other frequencies and focus on just the bass, I’m trying to take it and keep it as its own track so I can modify it. I’ve managed somewhat (with Nitro, only using blue/orange knob) but it’s still a little muffled. I tried messing around with envelope and the white knob but they didn’t affect it positively.