Newish OP-1 owner... quick question.

Hello all. I’m fairly new to the OP-1. I know you can press the green knob to scan for stations in the radio… do any of the other knobs when pressed have any functionality anywhere. I’ve been going through different parts of the OP-1 and just pressing them but alas, I don’t seem to find anything. Thanks for any help.

You found all of them… I mean, it!

That is what did not understand. The TE people did such a great design job, also concerning usability, but did not use this super handy option of the knobs to edit parameters.

Agreed. Pressing and turn to get fine control over parameters would be much more suited to live play than using shift.

That is what did not understand. The TE people did such a great design job, also concerning usability, but did not use this super handy option of the knobs to edit parameters.
You'll start to notice all these TE's head scratch features (or lack there of) and start to realize, it's all worth it. TE gave them selves some headroom with design so they could add things in the future. We're eagerly waiting for a new update and some of these "duh" features get put in.

Thanks everyone. I was beginning to feel like I was going crazy.