Splitting PO sync out to have audio AND clock?

Hey All,
I recently purchased a makenoise 0-Coast and a Korg SQ-1 and I’d like to get both synced to the OP-1 (which is synced to the Nord Drum-2 and the Moog Sub37 via iConnectMIDI). When set to PO sync, the OP-1 sends clock out thru the output jack from which a mini TRS cable takes on the clock to the sync-in on the SQ-1 from which I drive the 0-Coast with CV and Gate in. The whole thing works nicely, except that I get no audio out from the OP-1. Now, would a mini TRS jack with split outputs work here? I’m not sure if I understand how this works with rhe POs, but I can only think of one channel transmitting the clock and other one the audio. Is this correct? Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

yes audio is on right (ring), click is on left (tip)

so u want a splitter that separates those into 2 jacks. L && R

there are some that just give u dual mirror outputs of LR

make sure u get the right kind.

the DJ splitters are nice b/c they split into LL && RR giving you sound on both tip and ring of each split output.
while the others only split to L && R giving u only sound on one side (tip)

Thanks @docshermsticks ! Will this one work? :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Native-Instruments-Traktor-DJ-Splitter-Cable-/282585978135?hash=item41cb6fd517:g:3DkAAOSwgchZdzjb

I’m not sure how specific this cable is. My guess is both outputs are stereo and if so, it should work. Thanks again!

ya the NI DJ splitter is the one i have too. def will work.

ya the NI DJ splitter is the one i have too. def will work.

Thanks, I bought one! :)

have fun wit it mang!

If I connect the splitter cable and the modular via mono plug I do not get a signal out if the splitter. I have to unplug the cable just a little that it just does not slip in. Is there any workaround like soldering stereo cable with only one tip connected?