OP-Z etiquette

Hey pals… So what’s the plan for when the OP-Z comes out, will this be the place to be opzing about? Or will this remain first and foremost op-1 country?

Seems like the site has embraced Pocket Operators, so I’d recommend that we do the same for the OP-Z.

I like this community. I say we stick around and talk about the OP-Z too.

Why wouldn’t it?

This site is all things Teenage Engineering. OP-1, Pocket Operators, OPlab, OP-Z, IKEA collabs!

… and a bit of Electronauts and Muffwigglers as well :wink:

Well, the site is called operator-1, not operator-Z… I was just thinking about it. Like, if the opZ is as big a hit as the op1, it could have its own following, and some people might not even be familiar with the op1, and yet be opz geeks. That being said, I assume the vast majority of opZers will be op1 veterans to be begin with.

Yeah, so I was just considering that someone might make a dedicated forum, or even that this site night create a subdomain or something…

Don’t splinter this community. It’s survived several site changes and is relatively small. Maybe TE should just start a forum?

I agree. Keep it as is. Its already everything TE. If they start making vacuum cleaners or something, then we might have to reconsider!

Wow, you guys feel real passionate about this. I’m just trying to think out loud, and consider what the future might hold. It’s all good in the hood.

*some of you guys

*Seem to feel real passionate about this.

I agree. Keep it as is. Its already everything TE. If they start making vacuum cleaners or something, then we might have to reconsider!

Hmmm, I love my Henry too much. Wouldn’t be pleased if TE tried to muscle in. :smiley:

I think the opz will be so different from the op1, that being said, since TE makes all of their products with compatibility as a core ideal, it would make sense that those lucky Opz’rs should be able to come here to brainstorm.

Werd

This site proved to be the TE community, I would not change that unless the company itself promoted a very interesting alien technology that helped us engage in the most unrealistic way (most of their products have some Mars thing going on). BUTTTTTT

operator-1.com
could experience some improvements to go with the brand itself and the different aspects the operator community benefits from... don't you think?

For the record, I plan to explore building special OP-Z features into op1.fun once I can get my hands on one.

For the record, I plan to explore building special OP-Z features into op1.fun once I can get my hands on one.

Great news!