OP-Z etiquette

Hey pals... So what's the plan for when the OP-Z comes out, will this be the place to be opzing about? Or will this remain first and foremost op-1 country?

Comments

• Seems like the site has embraced Pocket Operators, so I’d recommend that we do the same for the OP-Z.
  • I like this community. I say we stick around and talk about the OP-Z too.
  • Why wouldn't it?
  • This site is all things Teenage Engineering. OP-1, Pocket Operators, OPlab, OP-Z, IKEA collabs!
  • ... and a bit of Electronauts and Muffwigglers as well ;)
  • Well, the site is called operator-1, not operator-Z... I was just thinking about it. Like, if the opZ is as big a hit as the op1, it could have its own following, and some people might not even be familiar with the op1, and yet be opz geeks. That being said, I assume the vast majority of opZers will be op1 veterans to be begin with.

Yeah, so I was just considering that someone might make a dedicated forum, or even that this site night create a subdomain or something...

• Don't splinter this community. It's survived several site changes and is relatively small. Maybe TE should just start a forum?
  • I agree.  Keep it as is.  Its already everything TE.  If they start making vacuum cleaners or something, then we might have to reconsider!
  • Wow, you guys feel real passionate about this. I'm just trying to think out loud, and consider what the future might hold. It's all good in the hood.
  • *some of you guys

*Seem to feel real passionate about this.
  • Sparky said:

I agree.  Keep it as is.  Its already everything TE.  If they start making vacuum cleaners or something, then we might have to reconsider!

Hmmm, I love my Henry too much. Wouldn't be pleased if TE tried to muscle in. :D
  • I think the opz will be so different from the op1, that being said, since TE makes all of their products with compatibility as a core ideal, it would make sense that those lucky Opz'rs should be able to come here to brainstorm.
  •  This site proved to be the TE community, I would not change that unless the company itself promoted a very interesting alien technology that helped us engage in the most unrealistic way (most of their products have some Mars thing going on). BUTTTTTT

operator-1.com could experience some improvements to go with the brand itself and the different aspects the operator community benefits from...  don't you think? 

• For the record, I plan to explore building special OP-Z features into op1.fun once I can get my hands on one.
  • dustmason said:

For the record, I plan to explore building special OP-Z features into op1.fun once I can get my hands on one.

Great news!