SOLD - FS: OP-1 w/ brick shaft + antenna + original box and band | Edinburgh, UK - SOLD

edited August 11 in Buy/Sell
Some recent dental work has forced me to find some extra income and sadly the OP-1 is the next high-value item on the list to go.

Includes:
  • Brick shafts (make your own bender, crank or modulation pattern with lego gears)
  • 1x 3.5mm antenna (for the radio function - sampling the radio on the train, on the top of a hill, anywhere)
  • Original box and band, though the box is a bit tatty 
  • Mini-USB Cable w/ choke (can genuinely help with EMI)
  • My patches and samples to play with, as well as a little welcome message. 
Perfect working order. One small groove on the right front edge but barely noticeable (photo incl.).

Can post to the UK (maybe Europe but prefer tracked+signed and that can be pricey). Otherwise, collection in Edinburgh or Glasgow is doable.
DSC_0029.jpg
800 x 1200 - 380K
DSC_0030.jpg
1600 x 1067 - 378K
DSC_0031.jpg
1600 x 1067 - 377K
DSC_0032.jpg
800 x 1200 - 232K
DSC_0034.jpg
1600 x 1067 - 462K

Comments

• Can't believe how many Scottish based OP1ers there are / were. Broughty Ferry here. Good luck with the sale!
  • Crap that sucks having to get rid of the OP-1 to reimburse the dental costs :(
    Edinburgh too and ex OP-1 owner. You'll regret selling it in the future as they are only going up in value for 2nd hand.
    Not got any organs you don't need that you can flog? ;)

• Hold onto it and come on over to Thailand. Dentistry is excellent and affordable here. It'll be cheaper for you and you can keep your op-1. I'll even hook you up at my place or find you a cheap room to stay if you like.
  • right seems like already have had the dental work done. adhd got the better of me. sorry
  • throrange said:

right seems like already have had the dental work done. adhd got the better of me. sorry

Haha no worries and thanks for the mad offer x). Basically everybody I've talked to about the dental work (getting an implant) has said I'm an idiot for doing it in the UK haha. Oh well, live and learn.
  • throrange said:

Hold onto it and come on over to Thailand. Dentistry is excellent and affordable here. It'll be cheaper for you and you can keep your op-1. I'll even hook you up at my place or find you a cheap room to stay if you like.

France is also a good destination in this regard ;)
  • edited August 4
    If only you'd invested in a toothbrush (sorry couldn't resist it)
  • Can't believe how many Scottish based OP1ers there are / were. Broughty Ferry here. Good luck with the sale!

I found one on Gumtree but he was fishy - later on his ad was taken down and I got a notice that his account was removed for suspicious behaviour.
  • Have dropped you a DM.  Cheers.
  • lescour1 said:

If only you'd invested in a toothbrush (sorry couldn't resist it)

Hahah. Nah it was more of a case of not mingling with folks who think sucker punching someone is a valid way to resolve a minor argument.

Hi Erolb, message received!
  • Just to say this is still available, I was too slow for erolb.
  • Sold on ebay now, for £720 minus ebay fee, ooft!
  • wigflex said:

Sold on ebay now, for £720 minus ebay fee, ooft!

Should've waited until a £1 max fee weekend!
  • wigflex said:

Sold on ebay now, for £720 minus ebay fee, ooft!

Crikey, well done mate. I'm thinking about getting an OP1 again, not going anywhere near that high though...