Any Idensity ninjas in here?

Copped it this afternoon. Insanely good for experimental soundscape stuff. Got my head round most of it but can’t figure out how to trim samples after I record them… Is it possible?

Figured it out. Was (almost) right in front of me…

Figured it out. Was (almost) right in front of me...

Love I density. How did you do this by the way?

@lescour1 I don’t have it in front of me atm but from memory it’s one of the buttons near the track’s far left ‘play’ button. It’s the button that changes icon/function each time you press it. When it’s the same kind of icon you see on phone photo apps for ‘crop’, you can then use fingers to move/strech/shrink the waveform in the window.

Yeah, great software, digging it a lot from the little time I’ve had so far.

@lescour1 I don't have it in front of me atm but from memory it's one of the buttons near the track's far left 'play' button. It's the button that changes icon/function each time you press it. When it's the same kind of icon you see on phone photo apps for 'crop', you can then use fingers to move/strech/shrink the waveform in the window.

Exactly. It’s the crop symbol you need (when the sample is in full screen view, the 4th ‘button’ from the left in the top menu - the one that changes function/symbol by pressing). It’s a two-finger operation where you kinda set loop points by stretching and/or moving the waveform. I like that this happens in a non-destructive way and on the go. You don’t create new files, just decide what portion of the audio will be playing. iDenisty is now one of the few music apps I have on my iPad.

@lescour1 I don't have it in front of me atm but from memory it's one of the buttons near the track's far left 'play' button. It's the button that changes icon/function each time you press it. When it's the same kind of icon you see on phone photo apps for 'crop', you can then use fingers to move/strech/shrink the waveform in the window.

Exactly. It’s the crop symbol you need (when the sample is in full screen view, the 4th ‘button’ from the left in the top menu - the one that changes function/symbol by pressing). It’s a two-finger operation where you kinda set loop points by stretching and/or moving the waveform. I like that this happens in a non-destructive way and on the go. You don’t create new files, just decide what portion of the audio will be playing. iDenisty is now one of the few music apps I have on my iPad.

Have you used it as AUv3 inside something like Beatmaker 3? Haven’t checked it out properly yet but wondering how much I should/shouldn’t expect out of it in terms of sync/receive transport etc…

Have you used it as AUv3 inside something like Beatmaker 3? Haven't checked it out properly yet but wondering how much I should/shouldn't expect out of it in terms of sync/receive transport etc..

Mostly I use iDensity in standalone mode for droning soundscapes, sometimes I get it (Ableton) Linked to other iOS music apps like Patterning, but haver never used it as AUv3.

Have you used it as AUv3 inside something like Beatmaker 3? Haven't checked it out properly yet but wondering how much I should/shouldn't expect out of it in terms of sync/receive transport etc..

Mostly I use iDensity in standalone mode for droning soundscapes, sometimes I get it (Ableton) Linked to other iOS music apps like Patterning, but haver never used it as AUv3.

Thanks, I’ll check it out and keep Link in mind if no luck via AUv3 etc.