Good OP1 portable recorder and mic?

Basically that, I need a portable recorder that is good as a mic but also good recorder for 150 euros more or less. I just want some brands, names or whatever you use to record audio into the machine that sounds good!

Eat it. I found this already. I’m in a funny mood.

Roland go mixer.

Get any mic. I got a fun 2nd hand (realistic lapel mic W/ a tiny battery which powers it) works amaze. New videos coming soon.

Eat it. I found this already. I'm in a funny mood.

Roland go mixer.

Get any mic. I got a fun 2nd hand (realistic lapel mic W/ a tiny battery which powers it) works amaze. New videos coming soon.

But this thing doesn´t have a built in mic. I was aiming more towards zoom or tascam recorders, but thanks anyways!

zoom h4n pro im planning on getting one soon they seem like they would fit both our needs

@ludicrouSpeed well look who’s back!

I’ve been thinking about the Go Mixer alot. Question - can it operate as a standalone mixer without a phone? Say, using a USB battery pack for power? Would be a really good compact solution for my OP1/Circuit/Microgranny gigs
@ludicrouSpeed well look who's back!

I've been thinking about the Go Mixer alot. Question - can it operate as a standalone mixer without a phone? Say, using a USB battery pack for power? Would be a really good compact solution for my OP1/Circuit/Microgranny gigs

Hey hey!

Just been working hard on dese ships. Made some of my cafe vidrows, but not happy with them yet. Soon!

So, go mixer: it has a monitor ou, so you can use that as EQ. Maybe a little noisy when gain is pushed, but mostly really gr9. I’ve not tried it with other non-phone USB power, but odds are it will work, will try to confirm soon with a test.

Greetings from Cartagena today.

@ludicrouSpeed that’s awesome man - Cartagena is a beautiful city! Was there in early 2012, Colombia is just an amazing country…

Would love to hear if the Go mixer works without a phone at all - if it could function standalone using a USB battery bank (or changer) it will be an insta-buy for me.

Cool!

Ok, will check it fo yo.

If not, I think you could always use an old phone as a power source. It is Android and iOS compatible.

@millbastard
yo another cool small mixer is the maker hart.

i've got the 3 channel just mixer. runs off AAA battery or micro usb power.
bout the size of a PO & cheaper than the go mixer. i think i paid like $35-ish?

they've got some different sizes too if u need more channels.

@docshermsticks

good find man - hows the quality of it? Site looks like it’s direct to China - which I’ve got no prob with, but might affect if there’s any problems?

That said, the Go mixer would def make my instagram jams sound better…

@millbastard

i heard about it from a thread on here actually!

quality is nice, have had no issues so far. had it almost a year maybe
sound is good too.
my expectations were kinda low but for the price and size i was pleasantly surprised.

i got mine new from a US seller on eBay so i’m not familiar w/ ordering direct
@ludicrouSpeed that's awesome man - Cartagena is a beautiful city! Was there in early 2012, Colombia is just an amazing country..

Would love to hear if the Go mixer works without a phone at all - if it could function standalone using a USB battery bank (or changer) it will be an insta-buy for me.

Hey dude, found some time to check it, and it works swell. I had it plugged into a universal power adapter with two usb ports. Used it to blend ableton out w/ op1. Worked great, with a few inputs to spare <3

@ludicrouSpeed LEGEND! Can’t believe I haven’t seen anyone mention this out there… Crazy.

Will def have to pick one up, sharpen up the ol’ instagram vids too lol.

Hope you’re havin fun man!

<3

I use a zoom H6 for loads of stuff. it has 6 inputs various mics that clip on and off and you can use it as a 6 in 2 out USB soundcard with IOS devices. there’s usually someone online doing a deal with them.