OP- 1 in a hardware Midi chain using it into an audio in sequencer - will it sync ?

Ok so I love this piece of gear - It does work well as a stand alone device.

But i may buy the mono synth novation and deffo buying the peak- (the peak is an insanely well priced synth. with more options of sounds that many synths at 3 times the price range - it is digital and analogue at the same time. Its a complex unit - and is changing the landscape- novation is really getting real now)

Anyway back to the the worst thing about the op-1 . its syncing output and usability with other gear is a huge annoyancfor me. Despite it being a great one of piece of gear. I do want it in my set up and am hoping it will work through the mono synth circuit audio in. It would be a great sampler and also synth for jamming in that set up.

So will it work? (to people that know more). obviously it will take the audio no issues - but will it sync?

The novation sequencer and analogue synth has cv ins. midi ins and an audio in.

It should do. I don’t see why not .
It’s flexible I’ve found. Ear balling it works most of the time anyway. Feeding to and from stuff in various ways is usually great.
How are you planning to use it exactly?
Are you planning on running the two sequencers together ? The OP-1 tape with nova seq?
If the OP-1 falls out of time I knock it back in with the blue on tape ,or trigger my seq’s with pressing a key in time.
Do you own an OP-1 yet or are you thinking if buying?

yeah i have an op-1 and a circuit and my mono circuit is coming friday - if i can get a set up wth those 3 on there own - it will be a great small set up with a lot of sync option - if i can sync the op-1 - but i do have the kenton usb to midi converter as well. plus the kenton midi in 5 outs… it will be alot of playing out

i basically want to play the op-1 sequenced so i can mod the sound at the same time -something you can do on record with novation products but not with the op - and record on to the novation sessions (or an external zoom or my PC through my claret preas well as utilse the circuit and mono circuits sound egines as well.

I am not planning to run the sequencers at the same time - only the novations.